Report: [FL:RP] Fealz
Name of player: [FL:RP] Fealz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97591447

Time in GMT: 16:06

Server: v33x

Summary: Was walking around in city when i saw he was arguing with Don Corleone and then i saw him shooting at him and when i asked an admin if its allowed to shoot at a car who drives away.

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUNly6lN...e=youtu.be
The whole story: He tried to drive over me, i told him get out of the car and he was like no rules i do what i want and i told him again, get out of the car and took out a weapon and pointed at hes car and he just drove off and i shooted at hes car to make him stop or maybe slow hes car down so i can arrest him.

- That is my Story
Before he tried to kill me he wreckless drove and that is my job to at least make a search warrant on him as a cop ain't it?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I do not really have anything to do with this, but in defence of my friend, Fealz, That Don broke FearRP.
Player report denied. Accused player has not broken any rules. He acted as a police officer should. The Don even admitted himself that he was driving recklessly, endangering the populace.

However, [FL:RP]NιgнтSтrιĸer (STEAM_0:1:82389421) was found breaking FearRP as he drove off after being told to get out of the vehicle by Fealz with his gun on display.
Daze warned for posting without sufficient right.
Moved.