if an admin were to go on 33x just now
so.. if an admin were to pop onto 33x right now at the time of this post... they would probably catch a player called iclown shooting the place up as a cop.... having just changed jobs to escape being tied up...

i have no evidence for a ban report but i'm sure the logs could help me out there...

it kinda makes me wish i could be a moderator... i'm always on when there's no admins (because i have no life... except this game) but i got no idea how get on anyone's radar to be a mod :/

not sure if this is in the right place... just thought i'd share my thoughts for the night... cya
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
(11-12-2015, 12:20 AM)jamiemac262 Wrote: it kinda makes me wish i could be a moderator... i'm always on when there's no admins (because i have no life... except this game) but i got no idea how get on anyone's radar to be a mod :/

this is typically a red flag although I do understand your pain

if staff are on v2d they WILL see your @ calls and usually switch maps to assist
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Though he's most likely gone now, next time take picture (or record a video), upload them to Imgur.com (or YouTube if you recorded) and make a report in the Courthouse-section of the forum.
Get some evidence with recording software or take pictures, and make a ban request on him in the appropriate sections Smile.

Saying you want to be a moderator while you're making a thread about a rule-breaker in the wrong section, is not really a smart thing.
I am at school all day so I can't be on. I am always on in the evenings though!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Just to be clear.... If i'd been able to get evidence.... I would have made a ban request....

There's no point expressing your frustration at a situation, to a facebook full of people who don't care.... Doesn't feel as satisfying haha ?
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
but you're all right... think i'll just start recording all my time on cityRP... stick it on youtube as a series (that nobody would watch lol)