Mod and Admins By majestic Dylan And E01N
Rainbow 
I'm just wondering If your stuck in a Wall and there is no staff on / there not answer even though there Free. you spawn a chair to get out to stop being stuck in the wall and next thing you know a admin who Just joined Comes and Does not let you talk and you get banned I don't think that's how Other staff teams do. So come on and Please tell you'r staff that If you Think we should not have been Banned Please connected me on Steam At E01N thanks for read And please Improve your staff team. The Staff member who did this was [FL:M] Ivan Tempski We do not want to start Anything Thanks you once again For Reading. Btw Are we just meant to Be stuck in a wall Until a admin comes on?
Post an unban request. Good luck getting unbanned.
There is not much you can do other than posting an in an unban request, or if you feel that he has abused his powers post an admin abuse thread.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-10-2015, 05:46 PM)Ali Wrote: There is not much you can do other than posting an in an  unban request, or if you feel that he has abused his powers post an admin abuse thread.

If you do post an admin abuse thread, keep in mind that blacklisting/banning you is not abuse, unless it is just because they can. 

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
moderator staff here plays favorites and admin abuse cases takes weeks to only get denied so good luck
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
imo, it isn't a reason to get banned for, what I always do when I get stuck and there isn't any staff online. Make an @ call saying "Currently stuck in a wall, going to get myself out with a chair." That way, the message is logged in the system and on top of that, I always record my gameplay, so I got evidence for the UBR
You get banned for that? I've done this atleast 5 times in an hour and I have 600 hours... Seems a bit unfair to me if you get banned for it
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Haarek
I have not spoken to Ivan about this ban, however after checking the logs it appears that the reason for the ban was not because of the chair.

See below:
Code:
[18:26:35]    E01N:        We were Hiding in nexus
[18:26:43]    E01N:        For the fun
[18:26:50]    E01N:        Let me speak Plz
[18:26:58]    E01N:        Because I job
[18:26:59]    Majestic:    We were stuck in the elevator and we used pod to get out then it went down
[18:27:10]    Majestic:    We did
[18:27:24]    E01N:        Nobody Answered
[18:27:40]    Majestic:    Yeah thats prob why
[18:27:56]    Majestic:    Just a clear mistake then :(
[18:27:30]    E01N:        And we asked for help
[18:28:09]    Majestic:    Just stuck and no response
[18:28:11]    Majestic:    thats all
[18:28:17]    Majestic    Disconnected (Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.)
[18:28:22]    E01N        Disconnected (Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban.)
It appears that Ivan was speaking on mic so naturally what he said does not show up in the logs. It appears that the players were guilty of FailRP in the Nexus. Whether or not that deserves a ban is not to be discussed here, post an unban request in the following section: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. Remember to use the template which can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9.

As for the subject of this thread: it is perfectly fine and allowed to free yourself from the clutches of walls/vehicles/props by using a chair. As long as players do not attempt to use this to get through walls or gain access to locked/restricted map locations.