UnBan Request
Your name: MrKat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534)

Your ban ID: 65664

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: BRA (64403) - Mass propminging, NLR, thinking that with high hours he wont get banned (Extended due to current ban) // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have read through all the rules. I have found a way to play and actually control my actions because I always got stressed that someone might raid me and take my stuff. This probably does happen to other people. I have learned that I do not really lose anything as I can work for it back and it is actually the point of the server to earn money and buy cars/contraband/weapons etc. To Roleplay. 

I have been playing here since July 2014. I have over 500 Hours on the server and I have donated over 10 times. I have grown extremely addicted to the gameplay that comes with the server. I know I have broken rules and a lot of them but I now have come to terms to understand that I actually have nothing to worry about ( In a way). Since the first 15 hours of my game time on the server I already knew it was a winner. 

I was banned many times but after all these bans I feel I have learnt my lesson. I would like to come back onto the servers (If you allow me) And I would like to be a part of the amazing experience that is brought whilst playing on the server. The gamemode keeps being updated and each time the features are just amazing. The staff on the servers are helpful and people playing on there are also helpful. All I am asking here is to give me a last chance. I am not asking for forgiveness.

-MrKat
Denied.

You've made three unban requests for this now and this and the last one have not been after the 3 month limit. Follow unban request rules.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda