Banrequest on [FL:RP] General Weed | Philip,Baba Yaga,Crestleen
Name of player: [FL:RP] General Weed | Philip,Baba Yaga,Crestleen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54179978 STEAM_0:1:41785259 STEAM_0:0:10345194

Time in GMT: 19:35

Server: v2d

Summary: In the build you can see that the plates are not on top of eachother, there is a tight little gap where the bullets are coming from. They are using a peephole in their build. Also they trough the floor and they hit us on point so they propably useing a invicable camera.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U6S_WPQ...e=youtu.be
Hello, Xtremefighter. As u Remember, Falcao comed and Fixed the Doomfort, And told os that was doomfort. And then, it was over.
Doesn't matter, we're posting it here, because a guy that has over 1200 hours was using it, if you don't even know the basic rules of building then don't build at all, he should be punished for it and clearly he wasn't.
Then how, How can i know how much it need to be for the prop. To dont be Doomfort? I cant find some thing about that, in the rules. I thingt that was not doomfort, and then Falcao comed and told me that was and he removed that things that was doing it a Doomfort.
Falcao looked into the situation, and he fixed the props, so it was no longer Doom forting, and what were you doing there from the beginning? looks like a random raid to me.
Signature's are for the great minded.
[Involved as I was a part of this raid]

I'm curious, how did you manage to shoot both me and another guy through the floor perfectly, without missing any shots? Not to mention shooting through props, peek holes and god knows what
rule 18.4
It was not that was shooting accros the flore,  And I dident thingt it was that small. The hole.
Every normal player always contacts an admin to see if it fits within the rules, I've done this with every dupe that I use. You build it and then you check if it's impossible to raid, which your dupe clearly was. You have over 1.2k hours and you are telling me that you have NEVER heard of doomforting? Yea right, with the old rules it was even mentioned that shooting through small gaps is considered doomforting, and I know you have been around that long, cause you joined way before my time.

You should know better and that's what this BR is all about.
Falcao dealt with this in-game. The "doom fort" was corrected.

Player Report: Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator