Please Ban Muleface, Japzzi, and Andreas
Player name: Muleface and Japzzi

SteamID (if possible): I don't know

Time in GMT: about 12:30

Summary: Andreas is not much of a problem but he was still rope spamming, Japzzi broke into the science lab but before i started filming it he had the front doors blocked off and had contra hidden in there. Mikey was a witness, Japzzi was also prop climbing to the VERY top of the bank. Muleface was constantly propclimbing (using zebra path poles then jumping onto lights) to get onto the Bank and BP station, also a tree.

Evidence: I have made a video its about 4 minutes long but at first it was 45 min raw footage.. Sorry but for some reason the WeGame recorder doesn't capture audio, so i just added my 2 favorite songs as a filler

Youtube video: Video Here

EDIT: I decided that Andreas was not needed to be banned. We talked it out and he apologized so no need to have anything against him unless you really must.
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
Rope spamming i was putting rope on my naked rope girl? wtf? fallen saw it how can that be rope spam ?
Fail that isnt rope spam its a picture of a girl ?
Cant see the problem in that girl out of rope? :p Its on a prop and thats allowed.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Andreas is not ropespamming he's just showing his ropeart to some dude
And the propclimbers and the guys that jump onto buildings need a punishment ...
-Signature removed-
Read the first post edit :/ Me and Andreas talked and its alright now

Lol i don't think it's bannable to prop climb WORLD PROPS xD i've done it often myself by the KFC, so if the props lets people climb up onto roofs, then someone should add/remove some of the wordl props Smile
Anyone remember when soul had the Fence on top of bank? that was their so people dont PROP CLIMB with WORLD PROPS onto the bank
i was yelled at many times attempting to do the same thing Sad

(09-10-2010, 06:48 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Lol i don't think it's bannable to prop climb WORLD PROPS xD i've done it often myself by the KFC, so if the props lets people climb up onto roofs, then someone should add/remove some of the wordl props Smile

Quote from the rules:

Quote:16. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was not online as that happend but Andreas is RMDing and Insuluting sometimes, thats a bit anoying.
Is no-one else concerned by the bigger problem?!?!?

Those are his "2 favorite songs"

Thats more shocking than 1000000 RDM's...Cheese
Just to get one thing straight, I made the rope-art and sold it to him. I am the true creator.
Signature too big...