Unban request - Juan
My name: Juan

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93223347

My ban ID: 61438

Banned by: Temar.

Reason: Suspected cheating.

Involved: Me, Temar and a bunch of what seemed to be his friends who raided my apartment repeatedly at the time and kept losing.

Why should you unban me: This ban was issued by the former crew member Temar and based purely on suspicions that were formed due to his party losing a raid, the reason that I didn't bother to protest this ban was simply because I was finally sick and tired of the former staff's way of doing their work, and decided to quit FLRP all together at that stage.

I recently logged in the forums and saw the huge change that was made to the community and decided that this is the time to appeal the ban, the old staff was very biased towards members that went against their RP and so another time I had to suffer their hypocrisy when they banned me (For HACKING) when I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary, so to the new improved staff and refurbished community of FL I ask for a grant so that we can have new beginnings, I used to like this community and I want to like it again, but that's up to you.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
You waited only until now to appeal it? I want to believe your case, I do, but I do find it hard to believe. Your ban reason says "Hacking", not suspected hacking. Don't change it to make it sound more in your favor. You had 19kills and zero deaths, everyone stated you were hacking, but that isn't enough to get banned, until our software went off on you. I see no reason to unban someone who openly abused our servers by using hacks on it.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub