Unban Request: Operation/Adam James
I am posting this on behalf of Operation/Adam James due to the user's Forum account being suspended.
Your name: Operation/Adam James
Your SteamID: Tbh, not needed for Forum unban but sure. STEAM_0:0:48101653
Your ban ID: Forum ban.
Banned by: N/A (Think it was at the time [FL:M] but now [FL] Shadow Miku ^-^ tho.)
Reason: against administrative command
Involved: SoulRipper, CodedBrian, Me.
Why we should unban you: I was banned for posting a Admin abuse thread on SoulRipper due to breaking Admin Abuse thread Rules. Shortly after posting it, I was banned for being 'against administrative command' and the thread was deleted. I'm sorry if I offended Soul or Coded by posting a abuse thread. I was kind of acting immature, and I really shouldn't have posted that thread.
I kindly ask for Soul and Coded's forgiveness and the community's.
Thank you,
Adam/Operation.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Are you sure there wasn't anymore to this?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
You were provoking purposely by resubmitting a similar abuse thread that was denied earlier for the sole fact to abuse the report section. It was a personal vendetta between two individuals.

I will forgive you this time.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.