Can we continue this please?
Hi, recently I noticed that a number of discussions have been closed and yet no warnings have been given out directly due to their closure. However, I see this one discussion where Suarez is threatening to give them forum warnings if they continue (this is a link, hard to tell with current colors) - can we stay on this path please?
It is so much better to keep discussion open and punish the derailers then to allow them to fully derail threads and then fully end the discussion. When something starts becoming what it shouldn't, it's much healthier for the community to first get warning that it needs to get back within acceptable boundaries, then start issuing official warnings, then lock the thread.
Important threads like:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid520140
shouldn't be closed because people derail, the derailers should be punished.

How does everyone else feel?
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
As the one who "derailed" this specific argument I said that by insulting the admins knowledge of rules the post may be locked (with a little sass). I was then insulted and called pathetic which is why Viljo locked the post. I do agree with you though that warnings are superior to locking the post.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
People who break the rules should have punishments coming their way. So long as there is something to discuss, thread should stay up.
This has been an issue for a very, very long time on about every thread critical of how things are run, so I have little faith in this changing.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • goigle!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Punishments do not get handed out to staff, there is no discipline and they get away with murder as said from the start. Remember the two reports on Nighthawk where he got a 'warning', and there is still a pending case on him right now that will only land him another 'talking to'.

Funny thing is, who's doing the talking? Grub. One of his very good friends Smile Smile Smile