Unban req from Craxy
Your name: Craxy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68354184

Your ban ID: 60227

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: Because I dont know why I was banned. I was banned* but i DIDN'T tried to login with another account! Maby someone of my Family (I have 2 brothers) logged in or sth. else the Account of my little Brother is Craxos maby it helps you.
So I would be very happy if I would get unbanned because I didnt do anythink!

Thank you. - Craxy

EDIT: * for Disconnect to avoid arrest for a few days or hours.
Pending Investigation.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Can you link your brothers' steam accounts there? (A link to their profile page.)
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Yes, here is the link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/craxos
Maby someone of my Family (I have 2 brothers) logged in or sth.

Wait, do you guys all share accounts?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Maby he knows my password, but we are using the Family Sharing feature from Steam, so that only one has to buy the Game.
(11-21-2015, 07:08 PM)Craxy Wrote: Maby he knows my password, but we are using the Family Sharing feature from Steam, so that only one has to buy the Game.
If that is so, it means the account that the game is shared for, gets auto-kicked from the servers.

Your two accounts are linked with each other, Craxos and Craxy.
Grub will decide the outcome, thank you for your patience.
Okay Wink
UBR approved based on UBR rule 6.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.