[VIDEO] Dedicated to those I never meet
Music 
Hello Fearless!
Once again I made a video, yay! Yes I will dance, and a few shoutouts here and there.

A very special player is mentioned in the video, along with the community itself!
Sorry for being gone all this time, but I am extremely busy.. Keep it real, Fearless  Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4ikqcV...e=youtu.be
The following 6 users Like Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Rylund, NightHawkd, Jan, Coded Brain, Infernaw
Hey, Nice moves man, I dont think all of the lens flares and editing were needed as the dancing was good enough Smile. Keep up the good work.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Thank you for the critism and motivation, Zerdrick!
It is always appreciated! I'll try to keep down the lens-flares for the future Wink!
It's been a while since I've seen a shuffler. I used to go ham like 5-2 years ago, before I got into melodic hardcore. I still got the moves, but my endurance is all gone. Even got a phat pants in my closet xD.
Heart Heart Heart
That is so f*cking cool! Nice moves man!
Nice moves, Mist.

Bit of advice for you though: well, 2 actually:

1) I would maybe suggest less Lense Flare, as previously stated.

2) If you haven't already got it, I would suggest using FinalCut Pro for editing, as it's kinda like iMovie on steroids. You can add a whole lot more features.

I take a TV Production class and we use both iMovie and FinalCut Pro to edit our videos, however, it's up to you on what to edit your videos with.

Overall though: Great moves, good video, maybe a little less Lense Flare.

And your welcome for being there in some of the hardest times of your life Smile
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(11-05-2015, 08:08 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: It's been a while since I've seen a shuffler. I used to go ham like 5-2 years ago, before I got into melodic hardcore. I still got the moves, but my endurance is all gone.  Even got a phat pants in my closet xD.
Haha, sucks man xD! Phat pants? Can I see a picture of them :O ?

(11-05-2015, 02:18 PM)Jan Wrote: Heart Heart Heart
Blush Blush Blush

(11-10-2015, 06:41 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: That is so f*cking cool! Nice moves man!
Thank you very much, Mavis! It's really appreciated  Heart

(11-10-2015, 07:36 PM)Reebs Wrote: Nice moves, Mist. 

Bit of advice for you though: well, 2 actually:

1) I would maybe suggest less Lense Flare, as previously stated. 

2) If you haven't already got it, I would suggest using FinalCut Pro for editing, as it's kinda like iMovie on steroids. You can add a whole lot more features.

I take a TV Production class and we use both iMovie and FinalCut Pro to edit our videos, however, it's up to you on what to edit your videos with. 

Overall though: Great moves, good video, maybe a little less Lense Flare. 

And your welcome for being there in some of the hardest times of your life Smile

Less lense flare.. Check! I will remember that, thank you Smile!

FinalCut Pro.. I was actually looking for a new software that could edit clips and such. I'll take a loot at it, thanks Smile!
I also dance like this, but only when I'm drunk.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Awestruck, Tomo, Prosto
(11-10-2015, 08:14 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: I also dance like this, but only when I'm drunk.

Lmao, not sure if I should be offended or laugh.
Anyway, thank you lol.
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Awestruck, Doctor KuLa