What is considered as "realistic" color
Hello Suarez, I as representative of Kula, want to ask you a question. What is considered as "realistic" color.

Why this magnificent, and beautifull lime color is "wrong and unrealistic"

PICTURES:

Also, speaking of "Unrealistic colors": http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Most+weirdest+car+colors
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, aDisabledDeer
I don't think that 'unrealistic colours' should even be a thing - if someone wants a car colour, then they should be allowed a car colour..

It's their car.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • goigle!
I'm not going to post anything on these sort of threads anymore. I post on here only to have my decision undermined and people taking quotes out of context. If you wish to discuss, we shall do so with the Private Messaging feature.
I get why they maybe have such rule - but the wording is wrong, since there's no such thing as an "unrealistic" colour...
Regards,
aviator
You know this is outrageous, Racism of lime green cars has gone on to long and racists like suarez have oppressed me to long! #LimeGreenLivesMatter
The rule is vague. It's up to the enforcing admin to prove that the color is unrealistic. It is easy to refute this by finding an image of a car in real life with that color. It then becomes realistic.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
[Image: 13790466_IMG_1550_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]
[Image: 4048_car-colors-they-re-more-than-skin-deep.jpg]
[Image: 6adc15e0aa37bc28a483f39b166a5074.jpg]
[Image: 11355281_741426069310406_1230972208_n.jpg]
(11-04-2015, 06:10 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm not going to post anything on these sort of threads anymore. I post on here only to have my decision undermined and people taking quotes out of context. If you wish to discuss, we shall do so with the Private Messaging feature.

Posting that you aren't going to post anything is still posting something, checkmate. (Im only kidding Tounge)

Any colour should be "realistic" as long as it isn't like a moving texture or see through or something that we cannot possibly paint our cars in real life. I think what Suarez means by "unrealistic" is that not a lot of cars have weird funky rainbow colours and that fearless should stick with just basic colours that you would see on your average commute to school/work/etc.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
omfg no way did someone punish you for an 'unrealistic' car colour. AHAHAHKUHQWSGAIYEFG OASYICFUEGHM90 FAPxeggm druhu

Another interpretation of what a staff member thinks is an 'unrealistic' colour. Nice!
(11-04-2015, 11:33 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: Any colour should be "realistic" as long as it isn't like a moving texture or see through or something that we cannot possibly paint our cars in real life. I think what Suarez means by "unrealistic" is that not a lot of cars have weird funky rainbow colours and that fearless should stick with just basic colours that you would see on your average commute to school/work/etc.

Yeah well Fearless almost never is RPing a group of people that would be "average." Everyone is ex special forces/ paramilitary / cia with fucktons of money and weapons and no need to pull over for the police for a simple traffic ticket.