UBR -Balls
Your name: [FL:RP] Bloodcurdling Balls   (For normal: [Fl:RP] Balls)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

Your ban ID: 66836

Banned by: [FL] Shadow Miku ^-^ (at that point she was "undercover as "cocopanda")

Reason: Spamming button in pool

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
The server was lagging like hell,  So I called a staff member on steam to tell him that someone has been spammed props. And I think the main reason for the lag was that someone have been spammed 100+ of those water toys. They were everywhere, The pool was full of them, even outside the building. Then the server crashed..
When I got back online, after 5 min or so the server started to lag like crazy again, So I went to the pool to check if someone have been spammed them, but the lag did not come from there.
I did not "spam" it as she said. I pressed it 4-5 times to test if it would clear out the lag or even cause more lag. (I tested it myself because there were no staff online (except undercover as I didnt know)) I also pressed the button for a test if it was possiple to make more of the "water toys" as I have never used or seen that button before.
I understand if she gave me a warning, But a 5 day ban for pressing a button 4-5 times is way to much.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Just a note; I did not cause any the lag before or after the crash.
-----------
Please do not bump your post. Turtle will respond to this when she is available.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied, like I said you should have done an @ call not "test" it out yourself.