Show your EU4 playthroughs.
Title says it all, show off your EU4 kingdoms, republics, empires, whatever you have.
I'm currently finishing off my first full playthrough as Austria.

Spoiler: Pictures
[Image: mLeKA4S.jpg]

[Image: ZOMti8b.jpg]
Weakest reformation I have ever seen before.

[Image: YLklhLY.jpg]
I didn't want to add all my provinces to the HRE before I was sure I wasn't going to pass all reforms.

[Image: Nf6nBcp.jpg]
My allies. The Knights is my march. Cologne is also my ally, but it's hardly visible.

I am not really a fan of EU4, I prefer crusader kings 2. Although it's quite the same, I don't really know what to do in EU4.
(11-03-2015, 12:37 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: I am not really a fan of EU4, I prefer crusader kings 2. Although it's quite the same, I don't really know what to do in EU4.

Then show your CK2 playthrough Cheese
I don't like these sort of games I personally think they suck large amounts of donkey c0ck, would be cool to see a video or something though.
In A Game of Thrones mod on CK2 I married Robb Stark to Daenaerys Targaryen, they had a child, Robb won the war of Northern Independence, I helped Daenaerys claim the Iron Throne, and when they died he inherited the North and Westeros

[Image: uaDzYdL.jpg]

fook yes
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Emil
m8 I made europe entirely islam lel.
The following 2 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • mgdwszx, Emil
(11-03-2015, 12:05 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: m8 I made europe entirely islam lel.

ISLAMOPHOBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan>Italy>HRE playthrough

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(12-08-2015, 02:23 AM)dig Wrote: Milan>Italy>HRE playthrough

Dayum, not bad!
When I get access to my baby, I'll show you my Enclave play through in the fallout mod.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Emil