unban request(da)
Your name: ♛GhostHunter♛(old name) Killerboy790(currentname)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99668204

Your ban ID: 60554

Banned by:Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: It's been half a year or more since i got banned for double accounting First of all I want to say is sorry for double accounting to avoid my ban I learned my lesson. In 2014 I got banned in my other account then I decided to come on my main account because I really missed the server. After that, I got banned in my main account for double accounting to avoid a ban. I really learned my lesson from my actions. I want to get back on the server, because I really miss rping with my friends. Also I will try to not get myself in trouble with the staff and be kind to all the staff. It's been almost a year and I want to come back and start a fresh new start with the server. I Promise I will try to be a good person in the server and always help others players when they need help. Thank you- GhostHunter(or killerboy790).
Pending investigation
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(11-01-2015, 01:36 PM)♛GhostHunter♛ Wrote: Your name: ♛GhostHunter♛(old name) Killerboy790(currentname)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99668204

Your ban ID: 60554

Banned by:Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: only me

Why we should unban you: It's been half a year or more since i got banned for double accounting First of all I want to say is sorry for double accounting to avoid my ban I learned my lesson. In 2014 I got banned in my other account then I decided to come on my main account because I really missed the server. After that, I got banned in my main account for double accounting to avoid a ban.  I really learned my lesson from my actions. I want to get back on the server, because I really miss rping with my friends. Also I will try to not get myself in trouble with the staff and be kind to all the staff. It's been almost a year and I want to come back and start a fresh new start with the server. I Promise I will try to be a good person in the server and always help others players when they need help. Thank you- GhostHunter(or killerboy790).

Denied.

You openly ignored our rules that we have in place. A very serious infraction as well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub