UBR
Your name: MrKat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Your ban ID: 65664

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: BRA (64403) - Mass propminging, NLR, thinking that with high hours he wont get banned (Extended due to current ban) // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Goigle raided me and I was mad at him when he raided me because I had 30 pots and I did not see a valid reason for him to raid either. I know I broke the rules. At that time I wasn't thinking straight and all I am asking right here is for the ban to be atleast shortened. And as I and some other people say. I love this server no matter what and I want to play on it with the community. Thanks.
You were breaking a lot of rules , and there were about 5 reports open about you. When the reports got cleaned up, you got 6 bans at once, bringing you to a total of 12 bans. Usually around the 11th ban, a perminent one is issued. You deserved all of them.
Not involved expect a warning
I see no reason for you to be unbanned you had just returned from a permanent one and started minging once again who says you wont do the same again. You've been given a chance before and you blew it.
Iv read the rules and know each one now. And as I said I always got scared of losing all the items I earned but now I found out that I dont really lose anything
Denied as you were given your chance to clean up your act but you failed to do so proving that you have not changed.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda