Servers Down?
There is currently no estimated time we can give. Soul is working on it though guys!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kahjo, thatguyseany
(10-31-2015, 11:33 AM)Falcao Wrote: There is currently no estimated time we can give. Soul is working on it though guys!

WE ARE DOOMED!
(10-31-2015, 11:25 AM)Falcao Wrote: There are currently a few problems, they are working on being fixed!

Fixing takes over 4 hours... Sad
Let's look at things on the bright side, after Soul's done, not only will the servers be back up but there might even be new stuff :o
(10-31-2015, 11:46 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Let's look at things on the bright side, after Soul's done, not only will the servers be back up but there might even be new stuff :o

Has he said anything about new stuff?
(10-31-2015, 11:51 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 11:46 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Let's look at things on the bright side, after Soul's done, not only will the servers be back up but there might even be new stuff :o

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65220
(10-31-2015, 12:00 PM)already_fallen Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 11:51 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65220

Ik he said stuff about a contraband overhaul, but did he state anything regarding new forms of contraband?  Such as meth?  Omg that would make the server literally the best RP server I have ever played.
don't you guys have a test environment to make the fixes on?...
then we could play nearly uninterrupted on the last stable version while you guys fix/test
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people) 
its clearly a ddos attack

jk

no no its ovh's shitty response times at fixing broken dedi boxes, the ram in one of the machines has failed

[Image: mTWRAVO.png]
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • already_fallen
i suppose i should use this time to go buy a new webcam..... the lense fell apart inside my old one and knocked the mic out -_-
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people)