Project R3W0RK
Wink 
Hello there lovely fearlessiphans!

Today I am noticing that I am back on track after a short break. And Today I will continue with an awesome and usefull project! Project R4W0RK!! *Cheering*

What is in the project you ask? Well, let me tell you. Most of the entities such as contraband and containers are really old scripts from the beginning of Fearless' gamemode. The system they are scripted in is confusing, the containers have no use whatsoever and so I decided to give them a new life, with more usefull features! Such as sharing for containers. (yes that are crash-protected)

But, what about the other entities such as our contraband?

Yes yes, I also did think of that. Now see, these contraband are not that fun, well I mean, they are when you receive the money, but a bit too easy if you ask me. So, what am I gonna do about it? Well the system the contraband works on is a bit, old, messy and confusing. So I will script these entities from scratch up again and make them twice as much more realistic as they are now. They will have more interaction with the player, and it is harder to keep them away from lovely robbers. We'll replace the timer with a watch with timer etc etc. (Yes we're getting new hands).

Is there more coming?

OOOOOOOH YESS! I've been working on some more entities which will be released with this project. Some fun and usefull entities. There is also a new awesome thing coming to Fearless which gonna make it twice as much fun! All I can say for now is, hold on tight, I am going to bring this to another level!

When will this be released? Is there an ETA or something?
It's done when it's done I use to say. I'll be dropping a new update now and then, just keep watching this section!
On 28 October, my birthday, a special item will be released, as start of the new Fearless' gameplay!

Your developer,
CodedBrain.

Thanks to these people for helping in this project:
- SoulRipper
- Jan

So, what's coming?
- Containers
- New Bus + Advanced System
- Taxi Meter
- Clan Fix and Clan Accesoires
- Unique Items - Event System
- Quests - Event System
- Badges - Event System
- Phones

Spoiler :
[Image: adeca380aaee64240b0e72c88c0d0c15.png]

- New Update Notifications
- Advanced Police Database Program
- Contraband Overhaul
- Multipayout cash register
- /copcar fix
- Advanced Vending Machines
- Advert Billboards
- Plantjes
- Better building tools for replacing Hydraulics and such
- New VGUI skin
The following 10 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Pear, Tomo, Zambie, Villain, summotion, Gog, Michael Businessman, ltblackcoat, Roachy, MegaOmega
Very professional title
The following 4 users Like Coded Brain's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Emil, goigle!, MacTavish
Looks good!
Nice work!
Can't wait!
Looks good, can't wait to see what new and exciting features we gain Cheese
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

pr0j3c7 r3w0rk > upd473d c0n74b4nd!
The following 5 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Coded Brain, mgdwszx, De CodeerHeer, Doctor KuLa, goigle!
Can't wait!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Misterbobbie
l33t title m8
WEW!!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Emil
Brain oh Brain, how I love thee.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15