What is considered Double Accounting?
(11-03-2015, 04:58 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 04:54 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 03:42 PM)umizoomi Wrote: But what If you have 2accounts and play both with it but not at the same time? You have a second account just If the other one gets lost, do you also get banner for that (i dont have 2 or more accounts)

One person should never play with two accounts on Fearless. If they have an account on back up, they shouldn't log into Fearless with it unless you lose their main account.

That's not what Hitman said in the post above, he said "Double accounting is classed as when someone connects to the server with another account to circumvent the ban on their other account." so technically from what he said having two accounts as long as you aren't circumventing a ban is allowed

Most people who have been banned for double accounting had been banned for the reason of circumventing a ban, but I do believe others have been banned for finding exploits doing it. People who use two accounts on fearless clearly have something to gain from doing so, otherwise a single account would be fine.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(11-03-2015, 05:12 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 03:42 PM)umizoomi Wrote: But what If you have 2accounts and play both with it but not at the same time? You have a second account just If the other one gets lost, do you also get banner for that (i dont have 2 or more accounts)

One person should never play with two accounts on Fearless. If they have an account on back up, they shouldn't log into Fearless with it unless you lose their main account.

That's not what Hitman said in the post above, he said "Double accounting is classed as when someone connects to the server with another account to circumvent the ban on their other account." so technically from what he said having two accounts as long as you aren't circumventing a ban is allowed

Most people who have been banned for double accounting had been banned for the reason of circumventing a ban, but I do believe others have been banned for finding exploits doing it. People who use two accounts on fearless clearly have something to gain from doing so, otherwise a single account would be fine.

So if a person has no malicious intent they can have multiple accounts? Like lets say a person wishes to start up a new account because they like not having money/guns and starting fresh or like making a new persona for themselves.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-03-2015, 05:17 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 05:12 PM)MasterNoda Wrote:

So if a person has no malicious intent they can have multiple accounts? Like lets say a person wishes to start up a new account because they like not having money/guns and starting fresh or like making a new persona for themselves.
I would notify staff before you do it, and afterwards, never log into the other account again. Double accounting situations are very contextual, so you should always notify staff beforehand to avoid any issues.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Hi Supervising Administrator here,

Texting off my phone since I don't want any issues. Double accounting is when you have more than one account that can or used to be able to access the fearless servers. It does not matter if you're banned or not, one account per user.

Thanks!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • MasterNoda, Kahjo, Zambie
(11-03-2015, 07:04 PM)Grub Wrote: Hi Supervising Administrator here,  

Texting off my phone since I don't want any issues. Double accounting is when you have more than one account that can or used to be able to access the fearless servers. It does not matter if you're banned or not, one account per user.

Thanks!

I'd like to tell that my little brother might play on FL his steam name is "Purjokaali" And SteamID is "STEAM_0:0:114459497".

Just so you know.
My brother also Plays sometime fearlessrp (Polaroidz) and If we play at the same time, does that also counts as double acounting? The most time hè is at another place and playing with CherryGamer
(11-07-2015, 06:39 PM)umizoomi Wrote: My brother also Plays sometime fearlessrp (Polaroidz) and If we play at the same time, does that also counts as double acounting? The most time hè is at another place and playing with CherryGamer

Just to be safe I would message Grub or Soul with the steam IDs of both accounts and get an official response from them.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
As long is it is two separate people playing on the accounts that is fine. You just need to notify a member of the admin team so that if one of you do get banned then the other wont be banned as well. It can be any member of the admin as we will make sure to notify the others ASAP.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 1 user Likes NightHawkd's post:
  • Kahjo