Why is there no staff on v33x?!?
Sad 
50 active players on the v33x server and no one to over see it all. Saw people prop flipping cars and tasering for no reason and there was never anyone on to take action quick enough before more people started to get taser'd or have their cars prop flipped. (Wasn't recording and didn't have screenshots prepared as I was trying to drive past quick.)

Just felt like I needed to say something.

Edit: Sure I understand that people are busy IRL but I've seen mods just log on, ban some people and log off after 5 mins
[Image: IAqoOIA.jpg]
 Born too late to explore the world; 
Born too early to explore the stars; 
Born just in time to browse dank memes
The following 2 users Like xX_Shun_Kush_420_Xx's post:
  • Sliceofbread, Michael Businessman
Hello Shun,

I am aware of this, there are staff on V33X quite often however not as often as V2D. I have noticed that there are more BR's going up from V33X as well.
I think this issue should be addressed.

Thank you for your thread.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Sliceofbread, xX_Shun_Kush_420_Xx, Greed^
I was on v33x tonight as well. There was abundant prop flipping, prop killing, cdm, random tazing, rdm, and prop jumping into bases. Would love more admins online.
V33X has always been a bit of a minge fest tbh. This problem has been around for at least a year. Back in the day V2P was the minge server but with the removal of that server i guess they moved on to V33X?
It seems to have switched a little. Before 33x had all the staff, there was a lot of demand for staff to come on v2d, and so on. Although I prefer V2D I will make sure to check on V33X when there are zero admins on it.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 2 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Ali, Suarez
@ calls go to both servers and staff WILL change servers to assist you, I've had it happen before Smile

They will NOT switch if your @ calls are not clear, concise and actually mention a rulebreak!
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
As goigle said, @ calls do go to all other linked servers (v33x,v2d,build,event) and we will swap if necessary. However it's not as simple as everyone thinks. We all have our "preferred" servers. I'm not ashamed to say I prefer v2d for a number of reasons. I run a low-end PC so the improved FPS is amazing and a deal breaker for me. I don't mind v33x, and I do come on, just not as often as some of you would perhaps like.

I was in the same sort of circumstances as you when I was a player; annoyed with low admin activity etc. However, when you actually get a look at what us staff do there's quite an extensive list: Internal matters, Player Reports, Unban Requests, Unblacklist Requests, Questions from users, Steam messages from staff and players alike. I could go on, but I'll end it there. We are trying our absolute best, but please try and be reasonable and understand it is an RP server so we should be allowed to RP once in a while and that we do have other things to do outside of FL. It's not as simple as everyone thinks, you're all reasonable people I'm sure you understand that.
(10-30-2015, 03:10 PM)Suarez Wrote: As goigle said, @ calls do go to all other linked servers (v33x,v2d,build,event) and we will swap if necessary. However it's not as simple as everyone thinks. We all have our "preferred" servers. I'm not ashamed to say I prefer v2d for a number of reasons. I run a low-end PC so the improved FPS is amazing and a deal breaker for me. I don't mind v33x, and I do come on, just not as often as some of you would perhaps like.

I was in the same sort of circumstances as you when I was a player; annoyed with low admin activity etc. However, when you actually get a look at what us staff do there's quite an extensive list: Internal matters, Player Reports, Unban Requests, Unblacklist Requests, Questions from users, Steam messages from staff and players alike. I could go on, but I'll end it there. We are trying our absolute best, but please try and be reasonable and understand it is an RP server so we should be allowed to RP once in a while and that we do have other things to do outside of FL. It's not as simple as everyone thinks, you're all reasonable people I'm sure you understand that.

I've seen countless amount of staff members say that the admin job is hard and that they cannot help everyone. Why doesnt fl hire more staff so that more people can be helped?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-30-2015, 03:22 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 03:10 PM)Suarez Wrote: As goigle said, @ calls do go to all other linked servers (v33x,v2d,build,event) and we will swap if necessary. However it's not as simple as everyone thinks. We all have our "preferred" servers. I'm not ashamed to say I prefer v2d for a number of reasons. I run a low-end PC so the improved FPS is amazing and a deal breaker for me. I don't mind v33x, and I do come on, just not as often as some of you would perhaps like.

I've seen countless amount of staff members say that the admin job is hard and that they cannot help everyone. Why doesnt fl hire more staff so that more people can be helped?

Staff isn't hired. All staff members are doing this for free.
(10-30-2015, 03:22 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:

Theres a lot more to it when it comes to "hiring" staff for the servers. There are countless things that you have to look at and take into account before even approaching someone and asking if they would like to be a staff member. But even then you still have the possibility of that person saying "Thank you for the offer but I do not want to be a moderator." So you may not see us "trying" to find staff but you would honestly be wrong there with that assumption.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda