Equalizer going Inactive
Hello friends

I got a lot of school sheet coming up so i will be taking a brake from FL. And i have also been a little inactive the last 3-5 days, so.

I will still be around steam and forums everyday just not much on the server, i will NOT be giving out stuff/money since im not leaving, so don't ask.

Have a good time untill im back, yo.

~Equal out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
[Image: i-dont-give-a-shit.jpg]
(10-13-2011, 11:56 AM)Marius Wrote: [Image: i-dont-give-a-shit.jpg]

Why posting then? U are just pissed cuz DsG never became a shit. btw. u still ow me money.
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Triangle
(10-13-2011, 11:56 AM)Marius Wrote: [Image: i-dont-give-a-shit.jpg]

Haters gon hate

Also equal bai, still wuv you :3
nice
Loveyou equalizer Sad <3
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • boolean
Marius what's the point of a post like that? There's no need.

Bye Equalizer *waves*
Goodbye man! Sad

I can remember a post but I don't know what it has to do with that here, ahh wait .... don't post here to say you are away for a week or similar!
(10-13-2011, 12:58 PM)Visual Wrote: I can remember a post but I don't know what it has to do with that here, ahh wait .... don't post here to say you are away for a week or similar!

Shit didnt know that sry. :'O
Cya soon brah
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
YOU DOING DROP EVENT FROM APARTMENTS WHEN ONLY I CAN KNOW YOU DOING DROP EVENT FROM APARTMENTS THROWING STUFF?!?!?!!?!

Haha! Anyways cya Equalizer, you've become a good friend! Glad you changed after the ban hihi <3

Btw. Marius just shut your mouth.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • equal, boolean