xDeadShotx
**Involved** I was with him when ddos case happened.
Okay I don't get where you are going with the old punishments , I do understand that you might not like him that much
but the player report is about FearRP right ? It just makes no sense to make him go for perma for old mistakes..
By the way we were kinda new to the server when the ddos joke was happened around he didn't said it for real but a missunderstading happened and he did get banned from Nighthawd. He is my friend in In real life even if he did get permabanned he wouldn't go for a ddos thing just let you know.
Please don't go offtopic except the real case thanks.
(10-28-2015, 11:03 PM)Slayer^^ Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 10:13 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Name of player:
DeadShot

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT:
22:00
Server:
v33x
Summary:
FearRP

Additional: "Threatening to DDoS"
This is a perma bannable offense yet he did not get a perma ban.

Evidence:

[Image: pih305S.png]

Almost everyone who threatened to ddos faced a perma ban - this guy didn't? Two options to make this fair
A) Perma ban him
B) Unban everyone who ever threatened to DDoS.

FearRP:
https://youtu.be/sFUHBpBmBb4

Really ? You dont know the situation over there,you are not involved.He was joking and laughing so the ban was just a warning to him.
joking and laughing about a ddos attack which threatens financial income?

Pathetic.
(10-28-2015, 11:07 PM)[FL:RP]Anzu Wrote: when the ddos joke was happened
DDoS isn't a joke.

(10-28-2015, 11:07 PM)[FL:RP]Anzu Wrote: Please don't go offtopic except the real case thanks.
This is part of the case; it aint going offtopic.
"This is part of the case; it aint going offtopic."
Okay so when you post this thread I saw it you had only video about FearRP but after Botmon said to you that you have been doing metagaming and using 3rd person see a person behind the door you just edited your thread and added previous ddos ban record of him and A) and B) thing which I believe that you have something against xDeadshotx and you want him to get permanent punishment.Now I think you might be worried after Botmon called that you were metagaming.Look at the description of summary:It is saying FearRp.That was why I think that you were going offtopic which was not related to main thread..

Oh and also one last thing , It is funny that you guys are taking everything serious I mean I can just make a joke about ddosing Sony just because I don't like the Ps4 and you know what? They won't probably take it serious like you guys did , I will not get arrested or get punishment like that.
I tried to just correct the misunderstanding , I will try stop posting on this thread.
Thanks.
Okay, I 'm not interested part of the previous ban. Because it's unnecessary. Also don't do Backseat Administration.

I watched the video again and I saw that you really did a Meta-game. If your friend didnt say that we were over there,you wont know it. (Also you shouldn't use third person to locate us.) Because when you see us,we cant see you. You know it's unrealistic.

Now let's see ; I'm coming to your base and you know I'm FBI. You are watching me when you inside your base with third person. When I came in your base, your friend tells it on Ts or something. After that you are taking your gun and runing outside. When I saw you, you didn't say anything like : Get on the ground. And I take my gun. It's coming late to my hands cause I said I was laggy. So I'm still defending what I did. But If you didn't do a metagame, you wouldn't notice me.

Thanks
(10-29-2015, 11:38 AM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: Okay, I 'm not interested part of the previous ban. Because it's unnecessary. Also don't do Backseat Administration.

I watched the video again and I saw that you really did a Meta-game. If your friend didnt say that we were over there,you wont know it. (Also you shouldn't use third person to locate us.) Because when you see us,we cant see you. You know it's unrealistic.

Now let's see ; I'm coming to your base and you know I'm FBI. You are watching me when you inside your base with third person. When I came in your base, your friend tells it on Ts or something. After that you are taking your gun and runing outside. When I saw you, you didn't say anything like : Get on the ground. And I take my gun. It's coming late to my hands cause I said I was laggy. So I'm still defending what I did. But If you didn't do a metagame, you wouldn't notice me.

Thanks

kiddo why are you trying to hide it, you broke the rules rofl, there is clear evidence in the video
(10-29-2015, 11:38 AM)3loscalifas3 Wrote:  But If you didn't do a metagame, you wouldn't notice me.

I could see everything - what Astari may have said had no input on what I done. 
Stop going offtopic; this is about you.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of breaking FearRP. The user will face a 1 day ban for his/hers actions. Notice to the OP: I counted 2 times you metagamed. One was where one of you said "He's FBI he'll come in" or something (Your character cannot know someone's job by their set job using the /job command. He simply looked like a man in a suit). Also, you were using a source of 3rd party software when you were instructed to get your gun out and kill them. Take this as a warning.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Please move this request to Approved
(10-30-2015, 12:42 PM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: Please move this request to Approved

It will be once an administrator sees it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]