STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT:
22:00
Server:
v33x
Summary:
FearRP

Additional: "Threatening to DDoS"
This is a perma bannable offense yet he did not get a perma ban.

Evidence:

[Image: pih305S.png]

Almost everyone who threatened to ddos faced a perma ban - this guy didn't? Two options to make this fair
A) Perma ban him
B) Unban everyone who ever threatened to DDoS.

FearRP:
https://youtu.be/sFUHBpBmBb4
I was laggy. You can saw in video when I begin to run you can saw my gun on my hand. Also you are playing on third person so you have more point of view. And you are doing Meta-game. I believe admins will give right decision.

Thanks
(10-28-2015, 10:18 PM)3loscalifas3 Wrote: I was laggy. You can saw in video when I begin to run you can saw my gun on my hand. Also you are playing on third person so you have more point of view. And you are doing Meta-game. I believe admins will give right decision.

Thanks
involved

Being in 3rd person isn't against the rules, you clearly pulled out your shotgun when qrty said get down
You guys did metagaming."He will say FBI open door,shoot him shoot him" also he used the third person to locate someone without seeing by them.You cant do that IRL.(Involved)
(10-28-2015, 10:25 PM)Slayer^^ Wrote: You guys did metagaming
"Do not metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC(Out Of Character) While IC(In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information either."

This rule wasn't broken. There was no OOC information used IC.

(10-28-2015, 10:25 PM)Slayer^^ Wrote: he used the third person to locate someone without seeing by them.You cant do that IRL.
This isn't against rules.

Stop going offtopic; this br is on you - make your own BR if you really think I broke a rule.
(10-28-2015, 10:25 PM)Slayer^^ Wrote: You guys did metagaming."He will say FBI open door,shoot him shoot him" also he used the third person to locate someone without seeing by them.You cant do that IRL.(Involved)

"semi-serious"
Dude,the guy told you everything about there while you wasnt seeing.I thought its against the server rules.
(10-28-2015, 10:35 PM)Slayer^^ Wrote: Dude,the guy told you everything about there
You Serious? You can see from the video that no metagaming took place; I guess you should just ban everyone who uses the TS fearless provide even though they aint using OOC information IC.
You can talk with ts or skype but you cant say the unseen things to your friend.
(10-28-2015, 10:13 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Name of player:
DeadShot

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT:
22:00
Server:
v33x
Summary:
FearRP

Additional: "Threatening to DDoS"
This is a perma bannable offense yet he did not get a perma ban.

Evidence:

[Image: pih305S.png]

Almost everyone who threatened to ddos faced a perma ban - this guy didn't? Two options to make this fair
A) Perma ban him
B) Unban everyone who ever threatened to DDoS.

FearRP:
https://youtu.be/sFUHBpBmBb4

Really ? You dont know the situation over there,you are not involved.He was joking and laughing so the ban was just a warning to him.