Suarez's Used Cars
[Image: zAwtP81.png]

Greetings and welcome to the Suarez's Used Cars website. Our aim is to provide our customers with high-quality used cars for a discount "mates rate" price. All of our cars are independently tested and graded on their performance. In the "For Sale" section you will see: Information about the car, price of the car and most importantly pictures of the vehicle. We also strive to take any car you would want off of your hands. Provided it reaches our high standards, we will give you a fair price for your vehicle. We will also keep you updated on who the vehicle goes to and reassure you that the vehicle you once treasured will be treated just as well!

As Suarez's Used Cars we also offer a great trade in scheme! Simply trade in your old car and get a discount price for your chosen new vehicle! It's as simple as that!

[Image: EdVlbVr.png]

[Image: E24558D36305FFBBB17B0C70FBA6ABBF3E2D4B59] [Image: 1F0FD4F0016C0669062A8197C39011102E497175] [Image: 29CDB016E7D4BF0DC4DEE9988C362D850E82DBBB] [Image: 79B864CFAAFDE0AC374B2608DB267E2B5119389C]

NEW! RV 1980s (ID: 0006)
1 Previous owner, 2,000 miles on the clock, Standard Colours
Accepting offers equal to or in excess of: $165,000

Interested in any of these cars? Simply copy the application template below and reply to this thread!

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Car you are interested in (ID):[/b]
[b]How much you are offering:[/b]
[b]Are you trading in[/b]
[b]If yes, what car?[/b]

[Image: GaaxpoF.png]

Are you interesting in selling your vehicle? Come on down to Suarez's Used Cars for a smashing deal on your car be it for trade in for a new car or just to sell! We offer the best rates in EvoCity and will provide amazing customer service during the time you are with and after the time you have done business with us! We strive to creating a great environment for our customers. If you wish to trade in or sell your vehicle please contact the relevant links below.

[Image: gTpkGvW.png]

Need to get into contact with us for whatever reason? Be it an inquiry or to get a quote on your vehicle we will answer all questions! You are guaranteed to get a response within 24 hours or less! Simply Phone on 01326549327, email on [email protected] or write to: Suarez's Used Cars, Downtown Industrial, EvoCity v2d, EC13 9DV. (OOC: Simply add on steam, PM on the forums or reply to the thread.)
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Kippsee
Interested on a lambo for 325k?
(10-28-2015, 08:05 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote: Interested on a lambo for 325k?

Not at this current moment. Thank you for the offer anyway.
Very nice! Interested in buying a VW for 20k, 6000 miles on the clock.

OOC: my ford transit is all messed up. Do you know how to fix it?
(10-28-2015, 09:29 PM)Gogson8 Wrote: Very nice! Interested in buying a VW for 20k, 6000 miles on the clock.

OOC: my ford transit is all messed up. Do you know how to fix it?

I will find the vehicle that suits your needs sir! Would you like the GTI or MKII?
Suarez, can you Search a BMW for me If possible. If you find it, i would trade this for it:

WHAT ABOUT:

1 Lamborghini Murcielago
1 Ford Raptor
1 Smart ForTwo
1 Mac 10
1 Rifle AMMO
1x 10k (if need)
1 Lockpick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Or more Dupe(s)(Max 5 Dupe(s))
PS: It's are really nice Dupes (I can show you them when you're online)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 ASP Baton
1 BlackJack
1 Glock
1 Pistol AMMO
1 Shotgun AMMO
1 Crowbar
1 Knife

Total Price: 850K+ (Including Dupe(s))

Add me on steam to talk further

---> STEAM LINK HERE <---
Interested at a Ford Raptor for like 110k or something?
Stock updated! We now have the Chrysler 300C, Mercedes C32 AMG and the RV 1980s!
Can i buy an unban? ill give you 100k for it ^^

Im sorry for posting this, i think im funny.
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
115,000$ for the Chrysler and I'll pick it up right away. Can add a few things on top to bump the price to 125,000$ if you wish but 115,000$ is the most I can get in a straight cash payment. Hit me up to discuss further.

Joey Essex.