Report: Jackk
Name of player: Jackk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Time in GMT: Unsure of Time. 27/10/2015

Server: V33X

Summary:
Jackk has created a doomfort, allowing him to shoot through it as his job was Rebel at the time. People confronted him about removing it but he did not.

Evidence:
[Image: E2392E0AF0D02CAA26F51757160E5277EF595833]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Okay, I'm going to keep this simple, if you check by my steam ID, I have been a member of this server for 4 years now, and I have all ways used this style of base, I have not once been banned for it, mainly because there is no proper rule explaining what i have done, as the rule states that you cannot use 2 way props, this is 2 stacked props with one colored to world glow and the other with a specific material. I have used this and admins have watch people try and raid me and they have not said a word about it. The SRU wouldn't have found this if they hadn't random search warranted me, and then then persist to raid me, and then a member of the SRU claimed that he wont post a ban request on my if I remove the prop, obviously i was not going to remove it to let him access my base, as any normal person would do. He then took a photo and claimed that he would get me banned; apologies if this is an offense which I have not heard of in the past 4 years that i have been apart of fearless. I have been raided hundreds of times with this base layout, and the only reason why they succeed is because they use concussion grenades then ram or use a Molotov. The SRU kept attempting raiding me every 15 minutes to the point of threatening me. I have also raided people with the same layout many times and it is very easy to get past. I suggest that if this is an offense then it should be made clearer in the doom-fort explanation and in the basing rules as anyone could just claim that its two way even if it was a window.

Also may I add that no member of staff told me to remove it only an SRU. So unless a member of staff instructed me to remove it then i wouldn't have anyway. As I have said admins have seen me with this base before and haven't said a thing.
One way props are allowed as long they are not used to fire from. Please provide sufficient evidence to show that he used this as a firing position. Please provide said evidence within 24 hours or this player report will be denied.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
This evidence was provided by "[FL:RP] Mark.weber" who said you were doomforting and using this base to an advantage as you were actually a rebel at the time; I am technically posting this on behalf of Mark because he has lost access to his forum account. I will speak to Mark about this.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
I spoke to Mark and this is his comment:
[Image: f414c21ae808527d41ad48e92025396b.png]
[Image: a68a52814c8c814303b31da9a3aebba6.png]
[Image: 2af2c5f54695e96a5b9c95dc43769b65.png]

Is it possible for the logs to be checked?
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
Conclusion Revoked
The evidence provided is not sufficient enough for punishment to be administered.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied.