Unblacklist request - Yogi Bear
[b]Your name: Yogi Bear

[b]Your blacklist ID: 65490

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114232102

[b]Reason: Kos Government

[b]Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: To begin with we made a base at Corleone road and set up some defences. Then We took some people hostage -to get money. We said to them, when we freed them, not to come back or we would kill them. However they came back and shot at us without us firing a single bullet back. I then proceeded to shoot back.
To me this is just a kick in the face as admins come on most nights and do basically the same thing, take a portion of the map then kill loads of people. However when we do it we are blacklisted. I tried to say to the admin my story (which he never replied to) then he said my decision was final. Without even listening to us! What's even worse was that he was a police officer when It all happened so it seemed bias.
I went police officer with the sole intent of driving down there to see if you were KOSing government and the first thing you did was open fire on us. I have never seen any admins do as you said they have and if they have go ahead and report it.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Unblacklist request reviewed and denied

Closing notes: User evidently does not care about this blacklist anymore as no more replies have been made from the defendant.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda