Unban Request - Jizes
I'm posting this for a friend that lost his access to his forum account, I had nothing to do with this.
Thanks.

Your name: (Steam friends name) Jizes

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:37746669

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61267

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)Raptor

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)Invalid reason to kill a cop. 17th ban.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well, Its been a long time since i've got banned and i miss the server, I realized that almost everyone has been given a second chance to start over and I figured that if there's a chance I'll be given that priviledge, I should try and hop on the train.
I promise to obey the rules to their full extent at all times, a fresh opportunity for a fresh start, just like most users were given.
Thanks in advance, and have a good day!
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
Approved.

Don't follow in your same footsteps or you'll only end up back where you started.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub