Timmiegun
Name of player: Timmiegun

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71562588

Time in GMT: 8:50 - 9:16Am about.

Server: V2D

Summary: Propblock, Nocllide tool abuse, FearRP NOTE: He empties the building, Leaves me and Ghost Rider in there, Collides the door so we can not get out, Then He Nocollides a side wall for us to "Find"

Evidence: Video, Pictures from Ghost Rider

Video:

Ah thanks Kahjo for bringing this one up. As I said everyone out I am locking the door. and used /me locks the door. As you were randomly raiding our passive Rp without a valid reason We were ignoring you and your 'friend'. We've told you many times to just leave us doing our RP but you and Ghost Rider were ignoring. I did use no collide on a side wall to get you still out so I wouldnt have to RP the door again. But you were ignoring my attempt to get you out.

Please next time just go away if people ask you to leave their RP. The reason we called you and your friend minges was to the fact you randomly pulled out a gun on a guy in our company that was not even working for us officialy. he just joined in. Next time please just don't. We are just going on wiht our RP now

EDIT:
I noticed in your video that you've cut that part out where you were bothering us. Please show people the full evidence next time.
(10-27-2015, 09:36 AM)Timmiegun Wrote: Ah thanks Kahjo for bringing this one up. As I said everyone out I am locking the door. and used /me locks the door. As you were randomly raiding our passive Rp without a valid reason We were ignoring you and your 'friend'. We've told you many times to just leave us doing our RP but you and Ghost Rider were ignoring. I did use no collide on a side wall to get you still out so I wouldnt have to RP the door again. But you were ignoring my attempt to get you out.

Please next time just go away if people ask you to leave their RP. The reason we called you and your friend minges was to the fact you randomly pulled out a gun on a guy in our company that was not even working for us officialy. he just joined in. Next time please just don't. We are just going on wiht our RP now

He took a gun right at me when I had a gun out and he was threatening to shoot me and I told him several times to get the gun down or I will have to use lethal force to hurt him and or kill him. Which I finally did after that he did not comply to put the gun down.
Oke so now you are talking about the guy who was not officialy with us. He just was at my company without me actually aproving. Always make sure to ask the RP leader in a certain RP to make sure they are with them.

I am not going further into this because I know I havnt done anything wrong besides the no collide abuse once. But that was to get you two out of the building. As I 'locked the door' as seen in the video.
(10-27-2015, 09:50 AM)Timmiegun Wrote: Oke so now you are talking about the guy who was not officialy with us. He just was at my company without me actually aproving. Always make sure to ask the RP leader in a certain RP to make sure they are with them.

I am not going further into this because I know I havnt done anything wrong besides the no collide abuse once. But that was to get you two out of the building. As I 'locked the door' as seen in the video.

He had a "Security" Uniform out and sat in the "little lobby" At the computer So I was pretty sure he was your security. How can I know that he Was not?
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: User was found guilty of abusing no-collide to propblock users in a building. The user will face a 2 hour t (Toolgun) blacklist for his/hers actions.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda