UM Corleone Base ;D
Just happend, some excellent RP (except for a cop who used a massive wall as a prop sheild). Forgot to get screenshots but it was awesome, us, the Corleones, held up a base for about two hours, repelling countless cop attacks until it was just me and the pres left in the little room. It all ended when the head of SS jumped in and sprayed me with an m4 Nervous. Overall some GREAT RP'ing loved it Heart.
You mean a giant death match against your semi doomfort with 5 snipers versus a government force who had pistols and umps? Your concept of roleplay seems a little different to mine.
The following 3 users Like boolean's post:
  • StillAlive, Shadow, Ms. Mudpie
(10-12-2011, 10:38 PM)boolean Wrote: You mean a giant death match against your semi doomfort with 5 snipers versus a government force who had pistols and umps? Your concept of roleplay seems a little different to mine.

True, but I was pleased with how long we held it for.
Great passive rp.
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)
Once again, DMRP is... I won't even say it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Ok, just my opinion and it was great.
HAHA! That was so awesome, and wasn't our fault that some dickish cops kept on coming back for more, if anything they ruined the nlr rule. also if you guys wanted passive roleplay then you shouldnt of included guns into the server...
OMG we have guns in a Semi-Serious RP server? :O.... I guess that means we should all go RDM and Not even RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, This isn't RP it is Call of Duty.