Fearless app
hey guys!

I've been thinking of an idea that we should make a fearless
App. If no staff members know how to make an app I will happily do it for
Them. The idea of this is that you can acces the forums and develop your
Character. Thanks
If a FearlessRP app could be made easily and cost too much for the community, it would be awesome to have this built.
You made two of these posts on accident btw.

I personally think that we dont need one as you can just do this from your phones web browser easily. But cool idea if people want it.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-26-2015, 06:07 PM)Zambie Wrote: If a FearlessRP app could be made easily and cost too much for the community, it would be awesome to have this built.

If it would cost the community lots, me and my brother can make it, that is his job!
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • Zambie
(10-26-2015, 05:45 PM)Gogson8 Wrote: hey guys!

I've been thinking of an idea that we should make a fearless
App. If no staff members know how to make an app I will happily do it for
Them. The idea of this is that you can acces the forums and develop your
Character. Thanks

thats not happening due to that already existing on all phones

its called the "Web browser"
The only usage for an app is for admins, so they can handle several tasks from anywhere. And for developers that when they are away, and a bug appears it will be sent to them, or if the server is not responding it will let the dev know so he/she can take action from his phone.

For the rest, as stated, webbrowsers are doing enough.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • NightHawkd, Kahjo, Zona
What happened to Tapatalk?
At some point someone made an app for fearless, but it was just an easier way to access the forums...

If you guys could pull this off it would be cool!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It would be great to have an app, but mainly I think that web-browsers do enough.

It doesn't affect me though, I'm using this badboy:
[Image: 73421.jpg]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(10-26-2015, 07:29 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: The only usage for an app is for admins, so they can handle several tasks from anywhere. And for developers that when they are away, and a bug appears it will be sent to them, or if the server is not responding it will let the dev know so he/she can take action from his phone.

For the rest, as stated, webbrowsers are doing enough.