Your name: spooky scary goigle

Your blacklist ID: 65414

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35700982

Reason: staff disrespect

Staff member who blacklisted you: Hitman

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

this is what I said:
[Image: VBaZ9oE.jpg?1]

It wasn't meant to be intended as "staff disrespect", I tried making that obvious with the blatant typos and shortened words which I don't normally use in OOC. The fact that he is staff is also entirely irrelevant, I did not say that because he was performing a duty. If he was not a mod and he was informing someone of a rule I would still have made a joke. I also was not the one he was informing about rule breakage so it's not back talking.
I understand this can be taken offensively if you do not know the person, however I know Hitman. We make jokes to each other (and he does with others as well) that could be considered way more offensive than a dumb joke a 12 year old would make.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i don't see whats wrong, it was obviously said jokingly, as he mocked what you said "stop parking them there" and he said "me dick belongs in ur mum so i keep parking it there".

reason two, we have said stuff like that jokingly directed towards you (and nighthawk) in the past, and you've just laughed it off, now all the sudden it's a blacklist.

I do not believe this is fair because it was obviously said in a joking manner.
Weather you meant it as disrespect or not these "jokes" should be done over PM instead of global OOC.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
I do not understand why I received a warning, as I witnessed the entire thing, and that I am clearly a part of it.
I didn't find this funny nor appropriate in this situation. You're harassing a staff member and basically undermining his authority.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub