•DarkMan• Unban Request
Your name: •DarkMan•

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56585781

Your ban ID: 66581

Banned by: [FL:M] WorldWideCoffee

Reason: Use of the N word

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Cuz i didn't know it's not allowed to use this word, now i know and whan i said that it was something like really bro, i don't mean to be racist...sorry
This is a prime example of why you should read the rules first before playing on the servers. If you had read the rules, you would have known that racist terms are not allowed.

Although you have apologised, it does not change the fact that you said it.
Rule number 4 of making an Unban Request: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

The fact that you have apologised may aid you in a perhaps shortened ban, but it is now up to a higher ranking staff member to decide the conclusion.

Thank you.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Yeah a lot of people recently have been trying to use the excuse of "Sorry, I didn't read the rules" as some kind of leverage of not getting banned. It doesn't even come close to working like that.

You read the manual before using something usually right? Same with playing on gmod servers and reading rules. They should go hand and hand so you know what you can and cannot do. Administration is not responsible for negligence to read the rules, we're here to enforce them and punish those who break them.

Sorry for how blunt my reply is, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Besides, it should be common sense that racism isn't tolerated anywhere man.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Denied.
User should have been aware of this rule.