Broken Computer Cables :(
Sad 
So...

Some of you guys know me and know that i'm almost everyday online but, that changes now Sad

My cables from my computer are in the knot. very weird because, yesterday they weren't in the knot?!

So...

I can't play GMOD or even on my computer and i really gonna miss FearlessRP and you guys Sad

I don't say that i know how long i can't play and when. i can say 3 months but it also can be fixed tomorrow?!

PS. The knot is very big and there are even cables broken!!!!!

EDIT: I'm Posting this thread to let people know that i cant play If i promised something whatsever
Rest in peace !
Give us a picture Cheese maybe we can help you somehow
ur cables are in a knot therefore you can't play? i don't understand
I am sure this scheme can help you! Goodluck!

[Image: unknot.png]
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Nuka, Tomo, Kahjo
(10-25-2015, 08:09 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: I am sure this scheme can help you! Goodluck!

I can't find the start of that wire!
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
(10-25-2015, 08:01 PM)Astari Wrote: ur cables are in a knot therefore you can't play? i don't understand

Yeah i post a picture after school, Then you understand why
(10-25-2015, 08:34 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 08:09 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: I am sure this scheme can help you! Goodluck!

I can't find the start of that wire!

Its more in the knot, my cables are more in the knot than that Sad
That's a shame Umi, I hope you can get it fixed right away. For the time being find something else to do to pass the time, Fearless will still be here for you when you get back Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • umizoomi
(10-26-2015, 07:08 AM)umizoomi Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 08:01 PM)Astari Wrote: ur cables are in a knot therefore you can't play? i don't understand

Yeah i post a picture after school, Then you understand why

topkek you're still in school :^)