Astari + Qzty *remove ban from history*
Your name:
Lifeordeath
Astari
(Steam friends name)

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:28522792
STEAM_0:0:65576596
(You can find this when you search for your ban)

Your ban ID:

(Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:
[FL:M]Tomo (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:
RDM (No time given to officer to comply with orders)
(Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved:
Astari
Qzty
(Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:
The evidence shown was snipped to the OP's liking, it does not show anything beforehand so how can you ban and say that the cop was not given any time? It is literally snipped to the time of when I killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOXVFSplGs

reuploaded from bal.at's video since he privated it in an attempt to get this BA denied.

Also Astari is not on his 10th ban, 1 of them was from when his account got hijacked (Nighthawk handled situation but no ban removal?)
(A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Id like to add that these bans need to be completely removed as my account was hijacked

Nighthawkd Confirmed my account was hijacked by a player called "s n o w b l i n d".

This makes it so im not on my 10th ban at all, additionally, The videos are clipped down so they don't show what actually happened at all, in the first ban request located at http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65513 doesn't even show the conversation beforehand and any activity that could have happened before it was recorded. How is this valid evidence?

I accept that http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65524 is valid evidence. However the base is failRP due to the wording being incorrect, i tried to point this out playfully, as a joke.
Bump. Can you please read our thread and take us seriously?
Wait patiently and don't bump your request please. Tomo will respond whenever he can.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(10-26-2015, 04:22 PM)Suarez Wrote: Wait patiently and don't bump your request please. Tomo will respond whenever he can.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Im sorry for bumping it, im just kinda annoyed at the fact i was banned for my 10th ban :c

Have a good day Suarez
I would like to add to this thread as i just noticed something

The video where i RDM someone in nexus is infact INVALID

Watch the video, i never shoot him once, Qtzy may, but his ban already expired.
The video is private. Make it public within 24 hours or I will have to deny this.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-27-2015, 05:38 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: The video is private. Make it public within 24 hours or I will have to deny this.

The video isn't ours, its Blad.at privating his videos due to the ban request i made on him.
Video is back up
How was that enough time? You guys ever think that some people aren't natives english speakers?

You didn't even finish your sentence before shooting him.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub