UBL - Kahjo
Your name: [FL:RP] Kahjo

Your blacklist ID:  65287

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Reason: "CDM, Laughing at it then carrying on. You know better with 12 RPPs"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well first off, This is nearly same what I told Suarez but I don't remember the correct words.

I was a SRU With Castiel, We got a call to the MTL For reason "Armed Citizens Shooting" Or something close to that. We jumped into the SRU Van, Drove to the City Tunnel, And a Corleone runs just like over the road when I came out of the tunnel. I stopped for 2sec as Suarez said in the video then I got lifted up, It was Suarez. Also I did not even have time to request a paramedic in that short of time. well yeah as I said he picks my car up. He Lets the car down, Car rolls against the cliff. Suarez Teleports me out, Freezes me, Starts saying something about Bard and I do not know what it is so I asked in Mic and LOOC, He did not answer, I was confused. Then he said that why did you stop and laugh? Well I answered because I had an urgent call at MTL and that the body flew like 1000feeth when I hit him, So he was probably dead already and I couldn't do anything there anymore then, Well he tells me that I am lying to him, I still want to hear which way and why I would be lying and about what would I be lying? Well then he decides to blacklist me from Vehicles for 5h! That is alot to start with, And the fact that the reason was "You should know better with 12RPP" Does not make any differense in my normal driving and to it that the corleone decides to run infront of the car right outside the tunnel without me having any possibilities to stop and not "CDM" him. This really reminds of a case Edned had about his "CDM" Blacklist. I also recorded a video of the Admin sit starting from where my car got lift up!. Also Castiel was in the front seat with me so he is involved in this if he wants to post a comment about this. I started recording when my vehicle got lifted up. Sorry for the video quality, You can clearly see the chat.

I'd like someone else than Suarez to preview this thread.

Also, I feel this as a really wrong handed blacklist on the following reasons:

- RPP does not make me not to CDM someone on mistake.
- 5h BL for having 12RPP does not make any sense what so ever.
- I did not have time to call a paramedic when I stopped. He picked me up almost immediatly.

EDIT: VIDEO IS STILL UPLOADING! VIDEO WILL BE UP SHORTLY!
I did not pick you up immediately. What happened was you came through the tunnel CDMd the Corleone laughed at it then continued to drive when I picked you up. The fact you say you did not have time or did not see it happen is a lie and is not permitted in the courthouse. The fact you stopped for half a second laughed at his demise and continued makes me understand you acknowledged it. You should know far better with your points and hours so the punishment was extended.

I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted or for it to be shortened.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
(10-24-2015, 07:48 PM)Suarez Wrote: I did not pick you up immediately. What happened was you came through the tunnel CDMd the Corleone laughed at it then continued to drive when I picked you up. The fact you say you did not have time or did not see it happen is a lie and is not permitted in the courthouse. The fact you stopped for half a second laughed at his demise and continued makes me understand you acknowledged it. You should know far better with your points and hours so the punishment was extended.

I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted or for it to be shortened.

Fearless Moderator

BTW how was I lying? I told you that I saw him run infront of me and then I hit him and he flu away. so you think im lying with that I didn't see that I cdmd him? Just curious here for you calling me a liar.
You are lying by saying you "didn't have time to stop or see him" but you stopped for half a second laughed at his demise and continued so you obviously acknowledged it.

Fearless Moderator
(10-24-2015, 08:55 PM)Suarez Wrote: You are lying by saying you "didn't have time to stop or see him" but you stopped for half a second laughed at his demise and continued so you obviously acknowledged it.

Fearless Moderator

I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO STOP when I saw him infront of me when I just came out of the tunnel! So I ran him over on mistake. because you can't instantly slow down in under 1sec. You have MISUNDERSTOOD! I AM NOT TALKING AFTER I RAN HIM OVER I said that I couldnt see him BEFORE i ran him over.
You had a surplus amount of time to stop which you did for half a second realising you CDMed someone then you laughed and continued on. Do not lie in the courthouse.

Fearless Moderator
Suarez. How many times have I told you that I did not see the corleone from the tunnels inside and could not stop before I ran him over. I am talking about this stopping BEFORE the CDM not AFTER as you are. You are now misunderstanding me. Once again I am talking ABOUT BEFORE I ran him over and couldn't stop BEFORE I ran him over. and YOU and now talking about AFTER I "CDMd" Him that I didn't stop for more thana half second. I am not lying here on any way it is you who are misunderstanding my point if view or then just that you didn't understand that I have been talking about that I did not have time to stop BEFORE I ran him over. Because he just ran over the road right in the end of the tunnel!
What happens before a CDM is mostly irrelevant its how you handle it after that matters. You failed to stop after you CDMed the guy instead you laughed at him and continued on. Stop talking about what happened before as it doesn't really matter. It's how you deal with it after that counts.
(10-25-2015, 07:04 AM)Suarez Wrote: What happens before a CDM is mostly irrelevant its how you handle it after that matters. You failed to stop after you CDMed the guy instead you laughed at him and continued on. Stop talking about what happened before as it doesn't really matter. It's how you deal with it after that counts.

I did stop after it for a moment after I cdmd him as you said. I bursted into laughtern which was well Ment for LOOC if I wouldn't have used mic I would have ".// Lmao" because why not. And I still could have called a paramedic while I was driving to the scene or asked Castiel to call the paramedic as he was sitting next to me, You don't know if I would have called a paramedic as I barely had any time to even attempt to call a paramedic. So you'd like for me to stop the whole SWAT Van, Get out with my SWAT Team, Let the Police officers or whoever die at the MTL and stop our call right there and start trying to retrieve the Corleone. He obiviously was dead. Why not go help someone who is not dead yet but is ABOUT to die at MTL. I don't right get your point of the view here.
Whenever you CDM someone you get out, see if they're alive or not and call a paramedic accordingly. Stopping for half a second laughing and mocking his demise is not acceptable whatsoever. If you wanted to you could have let another SWAT member drive the van to MTL, I couldn't see a problem in doing that.