If you were a YouTuber...?
Hello there, Fearlessians.

Since this community has a lot of young people with various hobbies and talents, I figured I'd ask you all a question:

If you were a YouTuber, what would your content be?
(For example; vlogs, gaming, cooking, fitness, beauty)

I would probably get back to streaming, with a youtube channel combined with gaming and vlogs.

Shoot.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Eh. I would upload gaming if mu Upload speed would be better. Currently around 0.90Mbs. Really good I mean. 10sec Video takes 1h. Angry
Guns. I'd strive to outdo FPSRussia
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
vlogs(maybe it has different name). But not just videos about everyday life, but about discussing something interesting (like vsauce or thoughty2)

Also pranks, me and friends even wanted to start filming, since no one done it here before, but everyone gave up.
I have to agree, I'd love to be a streamer and have a YouTube channel for any other content that cannot/was not streamed. It would be awesome.
Streamer for a niche game, build a following then start streaming a more popular game that I was good at. Upload vids of highlights and post them to the games subreddits and bask in the money that I would be making.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • DVN
Gaming, Source animations/mapping. But my accent is very bad and so I won't do anything involving my voice.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Beauty all way.

OT: I would do gaming mostly and do a vlog sort of review after finishing the game.
I would do streaming too in weekends.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • DVN
(10-23-2015, 12:36 PM)Viljo Wrote: Beauty all way.

OT: I would do gaming mostly and do a vlog sort of review after finishing the game.
I would do streaming too in weekends.

I'd like to make a request for your first makeup video.

"10 ways to attract men with sexy makeup" - thanks
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • summotion, Tomo
I'd upload sports,
Skateboarding etc,
I would also stream games like DayZ standalone though