Is this RDM?
So there I am a police officer, at the moment we have a very dictator government with many executions of people for little to no reason. I see a situation where an organisation working with the government that has done a majority of the executions and is very threatening is taking many people to a location. I decide to attempt to save the lives of these citizens I feel are being extremely mistreated by sabotaging the location. After the sabotage is complete I proceed to flee, and two of the men from the organisation chase after me(Both of them are armed with assault rifles). As they chase me towards a building a third member of their group proceeds to take a shot at me with some kind of rifle. I then run into a building to avoid being shot with whatever it is, and shoot the first armed subject that enters in the door.

Is it RDM for me to shoot at them after they have already shot at me?
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Coded Brain
It is hard to say whether it is or isn't because we never saw what happened before you were being chased. If you have a video of what happened before im sure people could come to a decision based on what they see. What I do find interesting is that he called you sour when he was chasing you. Is that not metagaming? Did you ever tell him that your name was "sour"?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Just Nighthawk bein nighthawk..... I dont see how its RDM and he did call you Sour which is weird how he knew ur name
Not RDM at all. 

"I suggest you stop before I have to do something"
If that is not hostile I don't know what is.

Right before they entered the house, and when you were on the stairs they raised their guns.

Just Nighthawkd being mad about dying. He tends to do this:
The following 1 user Likes Coded Brain's post:
  • SourLemon
This is not a discussion. I do not mind Sour asking about something but Dan you are just attempting to start something.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-23-2015, 12:13 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: This is not a discussion. I do not mind Sour asking about something but Dan you are just attempting to start something.

I was just proving my point with video evidence. I do not see why you needed to remove it.
(10-22-2015, 11:50 PM)DanManC Wrote: Not RDM at all. 

"I suggest you stop before I have to do something"
If that is not hostile I don't know what is.

Right before they entered the house, and when you were on the stairs they raised their guns.

Just Nighthawkd being mad about dying. He tends to do this:

Holy that video, where is that from?

Quote:"Shut the fuck up you little vagina"
"you little bitch"
"Its probably the fuckin bitch you're trying to gloat" ?
"Id wreck your ass any day"
In a 30s time span, what the hell?

EDIT: Removed video that was quoted from dans post as I saw that it was removed from dans post.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Because you are not being constructive. You are attempting to start something. Should it be added again I will issue a punishment. This has no relevance to what is being said here.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-23-2015, 12:35 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Because you are not being constructive. You are attempting to start something. Should it be added again I will issue a punishment. This has no relevance to what is being said here.
Alright, I respect that. Now I want to see you be constructive on this thread and explain tthe situation in the OP.