BR: [FL:RP] rand0m0mg :D
FearRP sill applies with batons, they are classed as melee weapons and the officers were well within "striking distance".

Rule 2.1b: You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon .

He was also not a "lone officer" as you stated in your previous reply, there were at least 2 government officials there telling you to stop.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-23-2015, 03:23 PM)Tomo Wrote: FearRP sill applies with batons, they are classed as melee weapons and the officers were well within "striking distance".

Rule 2.1b: You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon .

He was also not a "lone officer" as you stated in your previous reply, there were at least 2 government officials there telling you to stop.

They are not weapons, and that extra piece of text was just recently added, also does not apply in this situation as i never drew a weapon.

I never said he was a lone officer, i responded to a thing he said.

Anyhow, his evidence has been edited to his own liking, and does not reflect the context of the situation.

What 2 officers told me to stop? One said "stop" in voice chat, and once i read it i stopped(the video was cut off as i stopped).

Also I did stop when i saw a weapon pointed at me, i never saw any weapons pointed at me, and i surrendered immidiately as the video was cut off(like the millisecond this video stops).
The video shows that while you were running, there was a gun pointed at you and you continued to run. The order to stop was given in chat and was clearly visible.

Player report Approved

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I didn't see the gun, and how could i if he was behind me.. But whatever.
(10-23-2015, 07:45 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I didn't see the gun, and how could i if he was behind me.. But whatever.

Do not post after a case has been ruled upon. user warned.
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda