Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] rand0m0mg
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992

Time in GMT: 21:20

Server: v33x

Summary: CDM and FearRP

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/HJURWdXGdXc
Alright, so first of all, I did not intentionally CDM, i was driving down the nexus main street heading towards BP. I see a corvette not far from me speeding on the wrong lane, so I dodge the collision by veering sharply to the left, hitting one SRU officer(who is standing outside of nexus for some reason).

(I would have gotten out and called an ambulance)

You all point your guns at me, so i immediately get out my car without discussion.

After 3 minutes or so, I get a warrant. You all switch to arrest batons, yes even you Badl(but this part you have cut out). So I start running, and don't see any guns pointed at me.

As long as I don't see any guns pointed at me i keep running, but then I run around a tree.. And there you stand with a gun pointed at me(this part you have cut out) so I crouch down, as I realize I'm subject to fear-RP and get arrested immediately.

Anyone can see there are some major cuts in the video, anyone.

This evidence is just simply flawed, and if you would have posted the entire situation this would get denied, but this you know; and that's why you edited the video.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

btw. there are cuts cause i dont record all the time.
(10-23-2015, 01:41 PM)Badl Wrote: 2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

btw. there are cuts cause i dont record all the time.

Noone had cuffs, i was already handcuffed.. all had batons.

You have edited this, fraps records in 30 second portions.
the arresting Progress was working on you - no one expected that you will break fearrp and run away when u are surrended by Police and sru....
(10-23-2015, 02:19 PM)Badl Wrote: the arresting Progress was working on you - no one expected that you will break fearrp and run away when u are surrended by Police and sru....

Someone has to have weapons pointed at me, just like fear works in real life.
okay, so tell me how you should ever Arrest a Person when u are alone as a Police officer and you take out the baton to complete the Arrest.

This rule was made that you can complete the Arrest process:
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
Jan did you delete your comment?
(10-23-2015, 02:32 PM)Badl Wrote: okay, so tell me how you should ever Arrest a Person when u are alone as a Police officer and you take out the baton to complete the Arrest.

This rule was made that you can complete the Arrest process:

It does not specify batons, if you are alone as a police officer, expect resistance.. I play as a officer all the time and you have to create strategies to handle those kinds of situations.

You have edited the video to a unrecognizable version of the situation...
anyway - Arrest procress was working on you. You ran 40 meters to BP and back.