Hide laws being posted from OOC
Thumbs Up 
Title of Suggestion:
Hide that you are posting a law

Description:
Make a little button in the "F1-> law menu" for the president to press. The button would simply stop all the laws from posting in the OOC chat, The laws would still get in the Law menu and /laws.

Why:
It is really annoying when people are posting alot of laws using a script. It will stop all the RP going on as they cannot use the chat because of the laws being spammed.

EDIT: Simply a command /hidelaws or something to hide the laws being posted in OOC. [-Viljo]
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Huge +support
Would make so many people happy.
+/- support
it's useful for notifying of new laws, I'd say for the first 5-10 minutes of presidency hide all laws posted but after that let them post laws
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
+Support
Simply a command /hidelaws or something to hide the laws being posted in OOC.
+supprt
please.
+ support Was going to post a suggestion and then i found this!
+Support
[Image: alfred.png]
+Support, A little addition to this would be if a law gets updated in your chat it will say "Laws being updated" to let you know that there are new laws coming in (This message only shows once).
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
+Support

A very nice way to combat the 'issues' of script written/entered Laws. Would love to see it added!
Perhaps even a command which would enable/disable this. I could see some users getting frustrated at not being able to see whether laws were updated.