Report : Rand0m0mg RDM and Donie Bear
(10-22-2015, 06:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I was screaming into my mic that you should drop your gun, as i was responding to the scene. You were running after a gundealer while shooting him. I told you to drop your weapon. But however you did not put your gun down.

Then you procedeed to run around in circles and i decided to shoot to kill.

You obviously had a gun out in the video, any real police officer would have shot you..

This was not RDM as you did not switch to hands when confronted and i was fearing for my life, and saw you shooting a person i decided it was best for the general safety of the people..

If you are in danger to my life or anyone elses for that matter, i can shoot you.. and according to the logs, if an admin checks they will see that you were shooting a Mongolian.

Also how should i known that you said "Put the weapon down" I even screamed "dont shoot" and i put my gun into the holster mode.
No need to shoot me.
(10-22-2015, 08:16 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I think i should have some material of it i need a look > Involved

didnt record sry
(10-22-2015, 08:16 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I think i should have some material of it i need a look > Involved

You're not involved... at all
(10-22-2015, 08:24 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 06:11 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I was screaming into my mic that you should drop your gun, as i was responding to the scene. You were running after a gundealer while shooting him. I told you to drop your weapon. But however you did not put your gun down.

Then you procedeed to run around in circles and i decided to shoot to kill.

You obviously had a gun out in the video, any real police officer would have shot you..

This was not RDM as you did not switch to hands when confronted and i was fearing for my life, and saw you shooting a person i decided it was best for the general safety of the people..

If you are in danger to my life or anyone elses for that matter, i can shoot you.. and according to the logs, if an admin checks they will see that you were shooting a Mongolian.

Also how should i known that you said "Put the weapon down" I even screamed "dont shoot" and i put my gun into the holster mode.
No need to shoot me.

Putting gun into holster mode is not the same as dropping the gun, switch to hand would be dropping the gun...

It doesn't matter, i never broke any rules.
(10-22-2015, 08:52 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

You're not involved... at all

He is, he got killed... Think before you talk.
(10-22-2015, 08:21 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 06:22 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I also find it wierd how the first video shows you having 530h and 3m on your playtime, and the second video shows you having 530h and 4m(implying you are telling the truth about how the second video happened before the first).

You are also killing without a valid job, aswell as lying in the courthouse.

Did i said that the second clip of the video was BEFORE the first one?
I just cutted it wrong and was not able to edit (bugged a bit)
Lets just wait if Robbtja has some unedited Videos Because i dont.

(Edit) Also the Gun dealer was doing this the whole time (see the other BR from Robbtja http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65467 ) He was RDM'ing and FailRP'ing the whole time.

You did say that in the video, "this is the actual start of the whole video".
(10-22-2015, 09:23 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 08:21 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 06:22 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I also find it wierd how the first video shows you having 530h and 3m on your playtime, and the second video shows you having 530h and 4m(implying you are telling the truth about how the second video happened before the first).

You are also killing without a valid job, aswell as lying in the courthouse.

Did i said that the second clip of the video was BEFORE the first one?
I just cutted it wrong and was not able to edit (bugged a bit)
Lets just wait if Robbtja has some unedited Videos Because i dont.

(Edit) Also the Gun dealer was doing this the whole time (see the other BR from Robbtja http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65467 ) He was RDM'ing and FailRP'ing the whole time.

You did say that in the video, "this is the actual start of the whole video".

Yes because i actually wanted to cut it infront of the whole video.. Already said / tried to say
Insufficient evidence on either player.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(10-22-2015, 09:45 PM)Hitman Wrote: Insufficient evidence on either player.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Even denied on Mongolian Downie Bear?
hah thats very funny Hitman.
You can see his RDM and you're Denieing this Smile
A very Geat job for a new mod...
(10-22-2015, 09:50 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 09:45 PM)Hitman Wrote: Insufficient evidence on either player.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

Even denied on Mongolian Downie Bear?
hah thats very funny Hitman.
You can see his RDM and you're Denieing this Smile
A very Geat job for a new mod...

I suggest you not speak like to my fellow staff member. For one you should not even be posting after it was denied and for two there isn't sufficient evidence to prove it was RDM as we do not know if the chef had done something to the gun dealer to warrant him hitting/killing him. So I suggest you end this now. Hitman did exactly what I would have done in this case. If you have any further questions or concerns then feel free to PM me.

Thank you,

NightHakwd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda