Report : Rand0m0mg RDM and Donie Bear
Thread Title: Report: Report : Rand0m0mg RDM and Donie Bear

Name of player: [FL:RP] rand0m0mg
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

Mongolian Downie Bear
4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992 ([FL:RP] rand0m0mg) | STEAM_0:0:6566662 Mongolian Downie Bear

Time in GMT: Around 17:00

Server: v33x

Summary: The Gun Dealer killed the Chef with NO reason. I ran after him with my gun to confront him but he was running to a Officer how Killed me. Just watch the Video down below.

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64BEyXXT...e=youtu.be
I was screaming into my mic that you should drop your gun, as i was responding to the scene. You were running after a gundealer while shooting him. I told you to drop your weapon. But however you did not put your gun down.

Then you procedeed to run around in circles and i decided to shoot to kill.

You obviously had a gun out in the video, any real police officer would have shot you..

This was not RDM as you did not switch to hands when confronted and i was fearing for my life, and saw you shooting a person i decided it was best for the general safety of the people..

If you are in danger to my life or anyone elses for that matter, i can shoot you.. and according to the logs, if an admin checks they will see that you were shooting a Mongolian.
I also find it wierd how the first video shows you having 530h and 3m on your playtime, and the second video shows you having 530h and 4m(implying you are telling the truth about how the second video happened before the first).

You are also killing without a valid job, aswell as lying in the courthouse.
Why were you running around with a gun as a "Film Maker"?
(10-22-2015, 06:22 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I also find it wierd how the first video shows you having 530h and 3m on your playtime, and the second video shows you having 530h and 4m(implying you are telling the truth about how the second video happened before the first).

I did put my weapon down however, you were NOT talking as you can see in the Video Smile
(10-22-2015, 06:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Why were you running around with a gun as a "Film Maker"?

Well because i forgot to change my job, however, as i said / wrote in the Video it was slefdefend...
I am going to request the full unedited version of this video, because as of now it appears you are fabricating evidence.
(10-22-2015, 08:08 PM)Hitman Wrote: I am going to request the full unedited version of this video, because as of now it appears you are fabricating evidence.

I dont think i still have the unedit version of the Video, im sorry.
I think i should have some material of it i need a look > Involved
(10-22-2015, 06:22 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I also find it wierd how the first video shows you having 530h and 3m on your playtime, and the second video shows you having 530h and 4m(implying you are telling the truth about how the second video happened before the first).

Did i said that the second clip of the video was BEFORE the first one?
I just cutted it wrong and was not able to edit (bugged a bit)
Lets just wait if Robbtja has some unedited Videos Because i dont.

(Edit) Also the Gun dealer was doing this the whole time (see the other BR from Robbtja http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65467 ) He was RDM'ing and FailRP'ing the whole time.