Ban Request - Dr. Peanut
Name of player:
Dr. Peanut

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:38375482

Time in GMT:
5:00 GMT

Summary:
Okay, I had just become president and I walked out of my shelter into the Nexus Skyroom. I see men and I'm not sure why they are there. I have them all cuffed and then question them. They just want to leave peacefully but a mam (Dr. Peanut) decided to insult me and called me names and said "Suck my balls". He then said "Arrest me and you will pay" So I warrant him but make sure no one actually gets him in prison, and once he apologized I unwarranted him. The two SS agents (Temar, joeavery) uncuffed them men and let them on their way. I followed behind and then Dr. Peanut pulled out a crowbar, I clearly saw it and made sure all of my officers had guns and tazers on him. He then says "Heres your time to pay!" and storms me with a crowbar, he was clearly under gunpoint... I then die around 4 minutes into my president job. He states in OOC "I killed you for keeping me cuffed for 15 minutes".. Then others state I wasnt president for 15 minutes which he responds to by "Well that sucks for you"

Evidence:
Console Screenie (Veiw in full screen) : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

OOC Screenie's :
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
What? It was right after the raid with the previous president was over. I said over the microphone "I surrender", and your cops tazed me. I said, let me go or you WILL pay. You did decide to let me go, yet, you told me to suck your balls when i told you that. That is complete disrespect You kept me handcuffed over 15 mins, which "hurt my hands, and scarred me, i had nothing else to do". When thinking of this now, i should of not killed you. Yet, i think i did have a decent reason. You kept being disrespectful towards me.
I'm not sure if you noticed but I would have never said anything slightly disrespectful if you wouldnt of said it first. I bassicly said in a nice way, right back at you. And also thats still not a reason to crowbar me directly under gunpoint, or even kill me at all! Your other line of defense is that I had you cuffed for 15 minutes? I had you cuffed for 4 minutes at the most because I had only been president for 3 minutes! (Look in the OOC Screenies) And if those screenshots arent enough, I'll get someone on here to vouch for me.
well i got no evidence, I was there
he was under gun point and expected to leave after killing last pres, instead killed vauld with crowbar only minutes after he took role
(10-12-2011, 03:23 AM)Vauld Wrote: I'm not sure if you noticed but I would have never said anything slightly disrespectful if you wouldnt of said it first. I bassicly said in a nice way, right back at you. And also thats still not a reason to crowbar me directly under gunpoint, or even kill me at all! Your other line of defense is that I had you cuffed for 15 minutes? I had you cuffed for 4 minutes at the most because I had only been president for 3 minutes! (Look in the OOC Screenies) And if those screenshots arent enough, I'll get someone on here to vouch for me.

Vouches don't apply here.

I never was under a gun point! We were next to elevator all alone! SS was releasing my other mates in another room!
thats a lie your friends were at the elevator and so was I
all 3 of you were there when you attacked and and the fight went as far as the ramps to lower floor part were you died
Yeah thats a complete lie. You and your other 3 friends were all waiting for the lift along with my 2 SS and commander while you were under gunpoint. And to prove you just completely lied here is a screenshot from my death cam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5367468848
You can clearly see in the bottom right, another mic besides peanuts, its his friends mic. Because his other raiders buddies were in the same area, along with my SS as I said before. So not only does it prove that he was under gunpoint and with his group, it proves that he just lied. It also confirms Temar's statement that I got to the ramp before dieing, as you can see in the screenshot.
(10-12-2011, 03:44 AM)Vauld Wrote: Yeah thats a complete lie. You and your other 3 friends were all waiting for the lift along with my 2 SS and commander while you were under gunpoint.

I wasn't! You can't prove shit here. Case closed.
Bahaha! You cant close any case.. If you didnt notice, I edited my post to more formally fit what you lied about. Lookie there, case re-opened.
(10-12-2011, 03:56 AM)Vauld Wrote: Bahaha! You cant close any case.. If you didnt notice, I edited my post to more formally fit what you lied about. Lookie there, case re-opened.

Yeah, my friend ran towards you when i killed you. We were on skype. Ima go sleep. Good night.