Ban Req - Blat, 3xRoV
(10-12-2011, 03:39 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: nope.avi, There is a point when you are going to your base/house and being behind blat and near a Lambo, But then Again I though you were going to revengely Kill him or idk get your contraband safer... I dunno it looks strange when you run up extactly to the base we killed you in, or knifing or killing blat or me revengly...

Look at the video and tell me what you did wasn't RDM.
Tell me what you did wasn't NLR ? you just came back to the EXTACTLY PLACE you were, thats fucking NLR and you dont do that -_-
(10-12-2011, 03:40 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Tell me what you did wasn't NLR ? you just came back to the EXTACTLY PLACE you were, thats freaking NLR and you dont do that -_-

I died in my house, I wasn't going into my house was I? I was going toward the killer.

Anyways I'm done arguing, you stand were you stand. I will let an admin decide. I can only prove so much with what I've shown.
Why was you going towards the killer ?

What I was thinking IC, I though you were going to revengly killing him, knife crowbar any item can used to revengly kill him( Blat ) So I though to take it to my own hands, why did you came back ? you could just get away and not break nlr at all -_-

And who the hell is Ketpotz ?
(10-12-2011, 03:24 AM)bLaT Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:19 AM)Aramadon Wrote: -snip-
I only saw a corleone with a sniper trying to snipe me down.
What should I do? Let him kill me?
Maybe it was other corleone, anyway you guys broke NLR.

"Anyway you guys broke NLR"... We never acted as a group after we respawned, I went to get a drink IRL and stood outside the spawn. In the footage you can see I never even approached my base; instead I was investigating who shot me when I returned from getting a drink IRL.
Aramadon you have basically posted a ban request on yourself.

I am investigating your case but you will be punished too.
One day for Aramadon.

Other than that ban req denied.