Ban Req - Blat, 3xRoV
(10-12-2011, 03:19 AM)Aramadon Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:18 AM)bLaT Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:14 AM)Aramadon Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:05 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Which leads to the question... Why'd you break NLR? Basically, BlaT did this, i am not related. Yes, we raided, but yeah, We raided you when we looked for my stolen car, then we saw my car parking right next to your house, close to the garage.
I didn't break NLR, I walked out of the spawn and tried to see who shot at me, I was killed across the street from the spawn. When I respawned I tried to see who had a weapon out and two dead Corleones outside, I followed the individual (who was Blat) to the area outside my base were I was RDMed by you. It's pretty obvious in the video you killed me, I walked past you when you pulled an AK out, and I was killed with an AK.
Really? Didn't break NLR? Pulling out sniper at us to snipe us is kinda breaking NLR.

I never pulled out a sniper... I spawned after the raid.. walked out of the building.. then was shot.
I only saw a corleone with a sniper trying to snipe me down.
What should I do? Let him kill me?
Maybe it was other corleone, anyway you guys broke NLR.
Armadon, My name is 3xRoV ingame and I was during the raid as raider, you didnt add me to the ban request and I think its okay since I didnt rulebreak, BUT in the video there is point you are getting closed to Blat and then you are getting killed that kill was by me it wasn't by PeanutsFTW, As I saw you guys heading back to the house I though you were breaking NLR to save up your contraband or to revengely kill us, Though I saw one of the cors pulled out AWP on us and tried to snipe us down but then he holstered it.
(10-12-2011, 03:25 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Armadon, My name is 3xRoV ingame and I was during the raid as raider, you didnt add me to the ban request and I think its okay since I didnt rulebreak, BUT in the video there is point you are getting closed to Blat and then you are getting killed that kill was by me it wasn't by PeanutsFTW, As I saw you guys heading back to the house I though you were breaking NLR to save up your contraband or to revengely kill us, Though I saw one of the cors pulled out AWP on us and tried to snipe us down but then he holstered it.

+1 , A member took out an AWP, check the logs.
(10-12-2011, 03:27 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:25 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Armadon, My name is 3xRoV ingame and I was during the raid as raider, you didnt add me to the ban request and I think its okay since I didnt rulebreak, BUT in the video there is point you are getting closed to Blat and then you are getting killed that kill was by me it wasn't by PeanutsFTW, As I saw you guys heading back to the house I though you were breaking NLR to save up your contraband or to revengely kill us, Though I saw one of the cors pulled out AWP on us and tried to snipe us down but then he holstered it.

This is besides the point... are you saying if one corleone pulls a gun out then they all must be RDMed? And did you actually get shot at by the member with the AWP or did you assume he was shooting you?
(10-12-2011, 03:28 AM)Aramadon Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:27 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote:

This is besides the point... are you saying if one corleone pulls a gun out then they all must be RDMed?

When they come back to where they got killed all armed and geared....

Yes.

Really, you admit to killing me in that video? then I will add you to the ban req and remove Dr. Peanut. Sorry Dr. Peanut for falsely accusing you.

(10-12-2011, 03:31 AM)Aramadon Wrote:

Really, you admit to killing me in that video? then I will add you to the ban req and remove Dr. Peanut. Sorry Dr. Peanut for falsely accusing you.

Thank you very much man, And no problem, shit like that happen all the time. I hope that the admins can settle this down. Case closed for me on this ban req.
Dude, You have Completely NOTHING on me, We have managed to raid you, as we tried to keep the contraband destroyed We've saw a Cor with AWP trying to snipe us down, we though he would kill us or snipe us down, its not my fault you are running back to the place you just got killed there(NLR)
(10-12-2011, 03:33 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Dude, You have Completely NOTHING on me, We have managed to raid you, as we tried to keep the contraband destroyed We've saw a Cor with AWP trying to snipe us down, we though he would kill us or snipe us down, its not my fault you are running back to the place you just got killed there(NLR)

http://i.imgur.com/deRI6.png I have you admitting to RDM. I was actually (by that point) killed across the street from the spawn point. So you took it upon yourself to kill me because you assumed I was breaking NLR. I was following the killer of the Corleones by that point, but had no visible intention of killing him.
nope.avi, There is a point when you are going to your base/house and being behind blat and near a Lambo, But then Again I though you were going to revengely Kill him or idk get your contraband safer... I dunno it looks strange when you run up extactly to the base we killed you in, or knifing or killing blat or me revengly...