Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat
(10-12-2011, 03:28 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:14 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: 1. We Didn't Randomly Raid.
2. I dunno what was going on with PeanutsFTW and hes fearRP with you...
3. I was right with blat Trying to keep off the place quietly and less goverment, but then again cops breaking NLR and comming back and I do know that you cant controll them, sorry Tounge

Okay I take back what I said about "random" raiding, but none-the less you realize it was an unjustified raid, right? I mean, if admins were online there would have been a lot of trouble for all of us involved with this situation which is why I'm making this a big deal.

I'm sorry for my stupid cops coming back and breaking NLR, but when you are asked to demote, you listen, then they join the same job there isn't much you can do. Then I get accused of FailRP and then that's the final straw. Raid's should never have to get that much controversy if it was justified.

But I really appreciate the honesty coming from you, thank you, again I'm sorry for my uncontrollable cops and the RDM fest that they contributed to.

(10-12-2011, 03:16 AM)bLaT Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:09 AM)elder189 Wrote: Holy shit[/b]

Wow. It's funny, It took you really a lot of time to demote those NLR cops to stop the RDM fest, you just bitched in OOC instead of trying to stop it.

I demoted them... They joined the cops again. There is nothing I can do. So what's your argument and defense again Blat? You are just trying to insult me now instead of presenting any sort of evidence to protect yourself, for god's sake you accuse me of bullshit yet you show nothing to prove it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/elder189/sc...tab=public look again I started to demote people, what more can you ask for man?!?!

What'd you say when i forced you (under gunpoint) to make me above the law? "Do it yourself dumbfuck", or something like that, read the logs, admins.

(10-12-2011, 03:30 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:21 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: I don't record when i raid, i am sorry. You broke FeaRP, You kept running away, disobeying and shit, only after 10 mins you agreed to demote cops.

(10-12-2011, 03:21 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: You kept running away,

Are you f**king kidding me... now you are just a bullshit liar. Do you see me trying to run away in ANY of the pictures? Am I NOT in the same position in EVERY single picture? You are a liar and you are stupid.

Why would you take a pic while running? How could we know that you took pics only when you stayed in one spot? Stop bullshitting!
... Yea... And admins look at the logs, it was IC, and my character still has honor he doesn't just go super p*ssy all the sudden, I mean he is the god damn president.

"Do it yourself dumbfuck" In character, you are criminal scum and that was my RP of resistance, which you listened to, why do you have to even bring this up?

IN CHARACTER
(10-12-2011, 03:30 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Why would you take a pic while running? How could we know that you took pics only when you stayed in one spot? Stop bullshitting!

Oh my god I was tied up YOU TIED ME UP. I couldn't even run away I couldn't have gotten far, you are seriously too stupid to even argue with.
(10-12-2011, 03:33 AM)elder189 Wrote: ... Yea... And admins look at the logs, it was IC, and my character still has honor he doesn't just go super p*ssy all the sudden, I mean he is the god damn president.

"Do it yourself dumbfuck" In character, you are criminal scum and that was my RP of resistance, which you listened to, why do you have to even bring this up?

IN CHARACTER
(10-12-2011, 03:30 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Why would you take a pic while running? How could we know that you took pics only when you stayed in one spot? Stop bullshitting!

Oh my god I was tied up YOU TIED ME UP. I couldn't even run away I couldn't have gotten far, you are seriously too stupid to even argue with.

Maybe not ran, but you DID try to escape. I yelt years over you at the microphone then i asked you if you can hear me and u said no.
(10-12-2011, 03:37 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Maybe not ran, but you DID try to escape. I yelt years over you at the microphone then i asked you if you can hear me and u said no.

... No... just stop... I never tried to escape Peanut. Just stop. You have been making up a whole bunch of bullshit this whole time and now this? You seriously have nothing do you?
(10-12-2011, 03:40 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:37 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Maybe not ran, but you DID try to escape. I yelt years over you at the microphone then i asked you if you can hear me and u said no.

... No... just stop... I never tried to escape Peanut. Just stop. You have been making up a whole bunch of bullshit this whole time and now this? You seriously have nothing do you?

Please... Admins... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE read the logs. LOOK AT THE CONVO. Although a huge part of it was VC.
(10-12-2011, 03:43 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Please... Admins... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE read the logs. LOOK AT THE CONVO. Although a huge part of it was VC.

Yes admins, please take a look at the logs. And you said nothing through your microphone, you were talking through text the WHOLE time and not once did you even have a pause or break, hinting that you were talking in voice chat, so that's another lie you just made up.

NONE of this was in voice chat. The logs can easily prove that. Constant text chat.
(10-12-2011, 03:46 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:43 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Please... Admins... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE read the logs. LOOK AT THE CONVO. Although a huge part of it was VC.

Yes admins, please take a look at the logs. And you said nothing through your microphone, you were talking through text the WHOLE time and not once did you even have a pause or break, hinting that you were talking in voice chat, so that's another lie you just made up.

NONE of this was in voice chat. The logs can easily prove that. Constant text chat.

What the fuck!!!!! I DID VOICE CHAT!! ALL THE TIME!! AND YOU SAID U CAN'T HEAR ME! A while after i yelt at you and you didn't answer, so i typed, "MAKE ME ABOVE LAW!", i repeated almost everything cuz of your lie.
(10-12-2011, 03:49 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: What the ***!!!!! I DID VOICE CHAT!! ALL THE TIME!! AND YOU SAID U CAN'T HEAR ME! A while after i yelt at you and you didn't answer, so i typed, "MAKE ME ABOVE LAW!", i repeated almost everything cuz of your lie.

My lie... okay... what exactly was that again? Was anything I said false?
Denied after Talks with Pinkie.