GHOSTK1LL3R ubr
Your name: (Steam friends name) GHOSTK1LL3R

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)
STEAM_0:0:38145384
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
NightHawkd
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
ToS Violation
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
Unknown
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Don't know why
You were found to have breached our ToS by selling or buying items in another game for money on our servers. That is strictly prohibited.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-18-2015, 07:23 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You were found to have breached our ToS by selling or buying items in another game for money on our servers. That is strictly prohibited.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin.

Evidence of this?
I was given screenshots from a member of the community of where you were negotiating a price then a screenshot of the items traded over from the persons point of view.

(10-18-2015, 07:29 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was given screenshots from a member of the community of where you were negotiating a price then a screenshot of the items traded over from the persons point of view.

Wait, so you're believing information from outside this community, which is not 100% accurate? How can you prove that this is legit?

Unless it's evidence from within the FL server this evidence is fake because I have not. I have been given from people their inventories when they leave and I assume one of these people has made fake evidence against me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(10-18-2015, 07:29 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I was given screenshots from a member of the community of where you were negotiating a price then a screenshot of the items traded over from the persons point of view.

Post the screenshots please.
(10-18-2015, 07:35 PM)Astari Wrote:

Post the screenshots please.

User warned.
You're not involved in the case.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
I have no reason to make up information. This evidence is relevant and may I say that lying in the courthouse is not allowed GHOSTK1LL3R.

[Image: 5010e037ad7397994eeba72876d57659.png]
I left the bottom part of code to show how simple it is to change. It's very simple to do, you can learn how to do it in 1 minute; if you really want I can show you how to do it.
[Image: 70dafd9593d2b42e792a56fef4869ce9.png]
[Image: e071a6b9c9c45712fbba72a9275efe46.png]

This is to show you how easily you can forge and fake information like that.