Unban Request: Michael Busienssman
b]Your name:[/b] Michael Businessman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26126922

Your ban ID: 66349

Banned by: [FL] Turtlewithmustache^-^

Reason: Prop Spam 

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I was banned for prop spam on the build server. I was playing with two other friends, one who was also banned. It was only us on the server and we were messing around with the stacker tool, placing tens of props at once. Because we were on the Build server, not the main rp servers which we usually play (this was our first time on the build server) we were having fun using the new tools. Me and my friend Shun, who will also be creating a ban report, are banned for 3 months for using props on the empty build server, please reconsider: we did not know there were rules against using the stacker tool, and we were not warned or messaged: simply immediately banned. 

I really do not think that a ban is needed, a warning would have persuaded us to stop. 3 months seems extremely ridiculous for 'prop spam' on the empty Build server, we were under the impression that under the circumstances we had free reign to experiment using the tools. 

Thanks for reading, please reconsider.
Using the stacker tool for "experimenting" would have been fine if it wasn't continuously making the server lag, the build server is there to build not to have fun on, It is common sense not to prop spam.

Time will be reduced.