Report: IVIrCheetham
Name of player: IVIrCheetham

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82881576

Time in GMT: ~10:45 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: I went to the nexus to address a report of an armed woman going up the nexus elevator. I Searched the first floor, and found nothing. After, I was getting back onto the lift when they were in there as well. I quickly told them to freeze, and they produced "government ID and papers". I radioed in, and asked if the person in question was telling the truth that they worked for the government. The president replied with a no, so I continued the arrest. The other player refused,and walked away multiple times at gunpoint, into the elevator they went. I reminded them that they were breaking fearRP, and they continued. the lift breached the bottom floor, and they got off of it. they continued to say that I was the one who was breaking the rules and that I was "an asshole who couldn't RP", and they continued to resist being arrested. After getting off of the elevator, they said that they "had no time for this shit" and disconnected to avoid being arrested, and rejoined right after, as is seen in the evidence pictures.

EvidenceThe evidence is shown here. Please keep in mid that the evidence was collected after much of the stuff happened, so the chat logs may not match up with the backrounds that are on the picture. http://imgur.com/a/WBz1D
Approved.