Poll: Is this story awesome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
99.99%
99999 99.99%
No.
0.01%
7 0.01%
Total 100006 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chief's Story.
[Image: cool_story_bro.jpg]

Really, Thats Awesum.

Nice too Hear about FL back in the old days Smile

The best thing is!

We're Number 4 on the game list!
nice
All offtopic/flame wars are removed, don't start it again or warnings will be given.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Chief
Mind you that warnings have already been handed out to those who flamed and/or went off-topic.

Good to hear you all enjoyed the story. Writing this really brought up some massive amounts of nostalgia in me.
Idea
Interesting story. Gives a picture into the history of this unique server and community.
I started playing FL back in January 2010. It was pretty good so I became a dedicated member by playing nearly everyday, but I played so much that it interfered with real life matters and so I quit from it to deal to deal with them. Ive only just returned in the last three weeks, I vaguely remember SoulRipper and he vaguely remember's me. He was one of the most successful server owners that inspired me to make my clan Legendary Roleplay and to make it what it is today. I used to own a PERP server and a Minecraft server but ive resigned about four weeks ago as I couldnt cope with all the dedication , coding , effort as well as my full-time education & with my part-time job. I was looking for a new server & challenge and a slightly new gamemode (PERP is quite similar in ways) so was digging through my old GMOD favorites when I found the FL server and started playing again.

I am pleased with what SoulRipper has done with the server over the long period of time ive been inactive and with his choice of administrators.

- Legendary Fox.
[Image: source.gif]
TL;DR.
Now this changes most people's minds on the server. I used to think that it appeared with the click of a button!
Well the start of it was quite naive. It was just 'vm sucks so lets make our own server and be cool'.
Idea